Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dazzle

Why the hell am I still on here at 1:19 in the morning??

Guest HAL

I don't know, but instead of sleeping tonight, I decided to pop onto channel zero and read the stupid shit on here. It's a sad life.

mr dazzle should have stayed longer....... on his icq.

its 327 am, but i have a damn good reason to be on.

why oh why am I on here at 5am?? what could possibly keep drawing me back here time after time at odd hours, even when I have other important shit to be doing?

...and now what makes me wonder even further is...why did I feel compelled to post on here and ask this?

well its now 4:47 , and i just finished a sketch , id post it but i have no scanner ..........so if someone would buy me one that would be great .......thanx

i wanted to go bombing tonite but it is rainy as fuck.....i gotta wait like a week before i can bust out some paint......geuss i will just go jack off now

u kno whats sad, ur on a graffiti forum at peak bombing hour instead of actually going out and doing graffiti.

i am also guilty of this.

4 am.... damn i'm a loser, but i never sleep. so i guess i'm all set. i've got a date tomorrow and i can't stop thinking about it.. shit keeps me awake for days.. so i guess i'm not as big a loser as i thought... or maybe i am.... i dunno... i need to sleep more...

dazzle you have to get an aim account or something, my icq has been invaded by assholes my brother knows....... so im not siging on anymore. hit me with an email or something.

qwerty u kno im down for bombing...but in the fuckin rain?!?!?!? the krink shots and spraycan shots will be fuzzy, peicing will suck cus everything drips....damn fuckin rain....i think it stopped here in SF so tommorow night looks like some bombing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this