Ugly Kids loves your mom.

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see what yall are on ... and its inevitable out here that people will have similar/identical ideas .... especially for them crew letters. looks like yall get up. style needs some polish and practice, not tryin to be a dick. but if you wanna run with them letters you better come hard ..... UK is a crew of tight motherfuckers out here ... just a heads up.

i see what yall are on ... and its inevitable out here that people will have similar/identical ideas .... especially for them crew letters. looks like yall get up. style needs some polish and practice, not tryin to be a dick. but if you wanna run with them letters you better come hard ..... UK is a crew of tight motherfuckers out here ... just a heads up.

wow do you want a medal almighty letter guru, sorry we aint up to par, but us folk beyond the great state of virginia aint tight muthafuckers like yall, polish and practice? comin from a mutha fucker whose been around since 08? keep readin them mags and lookin on the net, youll get dope fast.

i was cracking on your crew homie. since 2008... if ya been out since 97 thats whatsup..... i never heard of ya, but that doesnt really mean anything anyway. i aint dumb enough to get upset over this... if yall wanna get your feelinz hurt thats cool. net drama is beyond me.... im not even goin to shit on your thread by posting our flicks in here... but if you sons keep it up i may reconsider. like i said.... shit like this is inevitable, and im not dumb enough to get mad here. but we arent goin anywhere either.