SOUR DEEEEEZ!!

Guest sonny chiba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd punch someone in the face if they tried to make me pay more than $20 a gram. $20 for .6-.8? absolutely retarded. A lot of you are getting ripped off on a regular basis. I don't even wanna know what sort of stupid prices you're paying for an 8th or quarter. Also, super lawl at $475 for a zip.

If you don't got a good hook up in L.A. you're easily paying $75 an 8th for Kush..

Shit is bogus for reals.

send some over this way, get free lifetime 12oz VIP membership!!!

hahaha

sorry...i jumped the gun...

...we introduced white rhino and had an electrical issue due to a storm and shit got stressed. the white rhino cross pollenated everything. so we now have...

-schnazzelberry X white rhino = barry white

-white lighting X white rhino = special K (i wanted to call it "white power")

-ak47 X white rhino =slippery G

-jack harrer X white rhino = jack white

for some reason the durban poison didnt get affected.

thank god the mothers were in another room.

I used to think weed wasn't addictive, that was before kush though. that shits like crack.

If i could just stop smoking kush i could save up enough to mail order some

S.A.G.E.xSourdiesel that shit was splendid.

Too much indica here not enough good sativa, i want to expand my mind not become one with my couch.

I used to think weed wasn't addictive, that was before kush though. that shits like crack.

If i could just stop smoking kush i could save up enough to mail order some

S.A.G.E.xSourdiesel that shit was splendid.

Too much indica here not enough good sativa, i want to expand my mind not become one with my couch.

I suggest you try sprikling some coke on your the bud before you smoke it, to expand mind even farther than you would/could imagine to make sure you don't become one with your couch.... man.

I'm drunk. when i'm drunk, i don't reallhy understnad any thread on 12oz. why do i have to be sober to understnad what you guys be talkin about?

someone hit a car and shit next door to me tonight. there was like 10 kids around it. bum;p not seeing a kids guts in the streets. fucker ran off too, hit nd run shit.

what the fuck is this thread about? i remember seeing a volkswagen n shit with grass all on it.

Guest sonny chiba
I'm drunk. when i'm drunk, i don't reallhy understnad any thread on 12oz. why do i have to be sober to understnad what you guys be talkin about?

someone hit a car and shit next door to me tonight. there was like 10 kids around it. bum;p not seeing a kids guts in the streets. fucker ran off too, hit nd run shit.

what the fuck is this thread about? i remember seeing a volkswagen n shit with grass all on it.

we talking about the stinkys