SOUR DEEEEEZ!!

Guest sonny chiba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest sonny chiba
right now iom smokin jack herer and some haze... and yeah iim payin close to the same price for zips... but shit.. i know my shit is fly....i just went through diesel then jack/deisel mix and then i got the jack.. i love good weed and since its always changing we can always keep talkin about our favs... blueberry recently was fuckin juicy ... ughhhhh

nice,i remember the herers,been about 5 years since i got that from an old hippy dude,made you float

Pretty much all strong weeds make me a vegetable. Activities I can consistently do on weedz are limited to cooking, eating, watching television, and sexytime. I still smoke a ton.

That being said, Sour Diesel has its merits, but I've enjoyed plenty of other shit just as much or more...I'm a big advocate of kush, OG, Bubblegum, Mango, Hawaiian, Violater, Amnesia etc with their goofy names hold fond memories of being shiftless and high.

Guest sonny chiba
schnazzle berry is my top notcher right now...

the two that i would love to get my hands on again are cindy 99 and beatrix....those were stellar.

sour d smells like a dirty gym sock used as a cum catcher.

LOL,for real...i have it triple bagged in my trunk and that shit smells through it all,theres no hideing it

TRUE FACT #793659275692

ILB dresses up as an uber hot 19 year old blonde from bolivia who aspires to be a model or doctor

i havent paid for weed in about 10 years. i have no idea how much that shit should cost.
  • Like 1

here in IL you can make $20 off .7, i usually throw people more just cause ive been in that position of having no funds and running outta bud, shit sucks. you guys seems to have it better with defferent strains. here we have the usual Dro, Purple diesel, Sour D, and OG kush and when your extra desprate that mexican chicago brown but thats it. id like to try this jack herer shiiiit