My Friend Gets Drunk.... Ends Up On eBaum's World.

dcay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm glad I had real friends when I used to get shitty drunk like that, friends that would take care of me no matter how much of an asshole I was being...These days people would rather whip out their balls on some fag shit and T-Bag your face and take pictures rather then help a friend who over did it.

I see no humor in video taping a drunk dude face down in the dirt then slapping his face repeatedly when he's already bleeding. If you really cared about this guy and considered him a true friend you might think about getting him some help. But it's apparent by the video that this guy is just somebody for you lames to fuck with and laugh at when yall are drunk.

• Like 1

I'm glad I had real friends when I used to get shitty drunk like that, friends that would take care of me no matter how much of an asshole I was being...These days people would rather whip out their balls on some fag shit and T-Bag your face and take pictures rather then help a friend who over did it.

I see no humor in video taping a drunk dude face down in the dirt then slapping his face repeatedly when he's already bleeding. If you really cared about this guy and considered him a true friend you might think about getting him some help. But it's apparent by the video that this guy is just somebody for you lames to fuck with and laugh at when yall are drunk.

real talk.