Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RELAPSER

BOSTON PEOPLE

I need a couch to crash on tomorrow night before I move in to my place Wednesday. I can also bring goodies from Dallas if anyone's interested.

holla!

get a room at the YMCA right off mass. av., 25$ a night. gym access, coupon for food at dunkins, liquor store right in front...worth the few dollars.

there's prolly better nugz in Boston right now cuz of Canada. that's my bet anyways.

if you've got gold doubloons lying around. personally i don't like paying 20 for .8 of something that tastes like candy and is gone in 20 seconds though.

oh, and i'm talking to my roommate as soon as he comes back from work, he went over some girls house that he picked up on the way home from work the other day, making me kinda unable to get a word from him. should be ok though i think. oh and i lost your number, call me if you still got mine.

i will later today. my phone's off though until i get a new one this weekend. i'll hit you up on my girls celly

I got a spot in East Boston but I'd have to ask my friend, I'm sure it would be cool though. If worse comes to worse PM me.

damn...is everyone moving to boston?

my homegirl moved there 2 days ago.

one of her homies will be moving there next week.

Boston looks just as expensive as NYC as far as apartments go.

If you do get a apartment there the thing that really sucks is when you go outside, you're in Boston.

• Like 2

haha, i liked boston when i was there in the summer, wanted the check out fenway but they were out of town...

in the winter, i was outcasted in mere seconds for rolling into an irish pub for a monday night pats game wearing a steelers jersey, i got mad drunk and talked mad shit

A Steelers jersey is like armor, no matter how much shit get talked at you it bounces off 6 times harder.

Roll through NYC this year yinz, Your boy L is probably rolling back up for New Years again, good times await.

sounds good merc, im coming up there to look at schools as well got any suggestions?

and i got a hookup for stitched steeler jerseys mad cheap if you want one

im looking at grad schools in boston

yep...thats why my friend moved out there.

she's getting her master's degree.

we had a going away party for her a few days ago.

I never got the proper NYC experience so I can't really co-sign that, but I will say for damn sure Providence is way better than Boston.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now