Misery Loves Company

CalicoCakes

i aint mad:lol:

CityonSMASH is now CalicoCakes.

though i stole his life like that of a 28 yr old invading a 12 yr old vagina. i did intend on doing the drunken V'd out mangle mess the solid of editing the post with said phone number, posted by one of his homies from a left logged on comp.

but alas, it was too late by the time i became him. his hour was up.

now there is only me.

LEGEND SMASH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious how dudes be cryin to the interwebz about they girl and then drop there digits like a 5 year old be givin up who stole the bubblegum.

Tell you what Chu-pak.

Imma text her right now and say whadaap, "met you at the bar like three weeks ago with yer man, how's life?

I just texted whoever this is.

:)

Waiting for my text back.

i aint mad:lol:

CityonSMASH is now CalicoCakes.

though i stole his life like that of a 28 yr old invading a 12 yr old vagina. i did intend on doing the drunken V'd out mangle mess the solid of editing the post with said phone number, posted by one of his homies from a left logged on comp.

but alas, it was too late by the time i became him. his hour was up.

now there is only me.

LEGEND SMASH.

And now you're fucking banned. I like how you call yourself a LEGEND for what you did. That is some serious internet nerd shit. That's the equivalent of being 38, living in your parents basement, and still jerking off to the Sear's catalog.

If anyone knows this CalicoCakes kid, the real kid who owns the SN, let him know what's up if he really cares.

• Like 1

This shit reminds me when I fucked my wife sister at my homie's crib....Niggas playing the new Madden 10 shit. My sister wife comes over to fuck him this dickhead is playing the fuckin game. So me and her smoked weed...then I took her to the backroom...and we just started fucking, extremely hard, choking, pulling her fuckin hair...making her envy her sister....i told her l fuck your sister like this every night...she started cumming so hard she started crying....i made her perform ass-to-mouth....no matter how hard she came I just kept my intense, powerful, angry strokes, only concentrating on busting the hardest nut possible....i treated that bitch like a fucking slut...we were both a sweaty mess...after pounding her ass and pussy like I lost my fucking mind....I aggressively yanked my husky black 10in cock out of her ass....grabbed her hair....laid my long cock over her pretty white face...with just a few sloppy kisses on my balls...I pulled my massive cock off her face....stuck it in her mouth....then released globs and globs of my thick hot sticky cum in her fuckin sexy wet mouth...she swallowed it all but I had more nut in my cock...she sucked my fuckin cock so fuckin hard...a thick stream of cum splatted her face and I kept cumming and cumming more on her face...it was a cool sexual experience...my sister wife is in love with me now though...fuck it...she ain't the only one

if someone gives somebody there bank account pin and there account gets drained. the bank aint gonna kover you.

that shit was funny.

it was historic.

and i deserve to retain that shit.

That shit wasn't funny, and your fucking cornball for doing it. You just sent me a PM saying the dude "gave you" the SN, and that he doesn't care about it. But on the thread you're saying you stole it from the kid when he left his computer logged on.

LEGEND SMASH.

This shit isn't Epic or Historic. This shit is weak, and most of the thread is people just calling you out for it or confused.

Please sign this shit and fax it to 12oz headquarters.

not_funny_cert.jpg