Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CalicoCakes

Misery Loves Company

So I get home to find my shit is all in trash bags on the front porch. Bitch changed the locks and blocked my number... I guess someone forgot to take her meds.. I'm just hoping someone can make her night as shitty as she has just made mine.

Hilarious how dudes be cryin to the interwebz about they girl and then drop there digits like a 5 year old be givin up who stole the bubblegum.

Tell you what Chu-pak.

Imma text her right now and say whadaap, "met you at the bar like three weeks ago with yer man, how's life?

• Like 1

Cuz people change their cell phone number to fit their new area code every time they move...right?

Not really I have known a good few niggas that haven't been back in NYC for years a they still got the same number...

*NVM* if his girl is canadian**

So I get home to find my shit is all in trash bags on the front porch. Bitch changed the locks and blocked my number... I guess someone forgot to take her meds.. I'm just hoping someone can make her night as shitty as she has just made mine.

Damn... you just got home from spending the weekend banging some other broad or something?

BAAAAAAHAHA...

She answered, WITH A DUDE IN THE BACKGROUND.

:lol:

Sounds cute, SHES WITH A PLASTERED DUDE named BRANDON.

Call it, you'll see.

Dudes fuckin WASTED.

Its actually quite funny.

Theve called me back twice, and.

I kinda like them.

Not really I have known a good few niggas that haven't been back in NYC for years a they still got the same number...

*NVM* if his girl is canadian**

It was sarcasm. Who the fuck cares what area code their cell phone number has? not like you get long distance charges for calling people outside of your new area code.

Its a missouri number, and hey Afterschnitzelspecial, sucka dick hoe.

You need me, like you need 14 year old hoes that play your ass like a fiddle bitch!!

2saj7lf.jpg

I just talked to some drunk ass nigga named Jordan.

He said there aint no female there, and it was his number.

I told him some dude posted this number talking bout is girl just kicked him out and this is supposed to be her number.

Dude asked what website I seen this number on and when I said 12oz, he said "oh shit, the oontz?". :lol:

• Like 1

Yo this is a fuckin hilarious!!!

I just talked to dude, he says HE IS CALICAKES:lol:

I'm all "yo this is CITYONSMASH" he's all "really!?!? This better be Cityonsmash" then I straight convo'd his ass for like 5 minutes telling him someone is fucking with his shit.

Yo this is a fuckin hilarious!!!

I just talked to dude, he says HE IS CALICAKES:lol:

I'm all "yo this is CITYONSMASH" he's all "really!?!? This better be Cityonsmash" then I straight convo'd his ass for like 5 minutes telling him someone is fucking with his shit.

2saj7lf.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now