Misery Loves Company

CalicoCakes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I get home to find my shit is all in trash bags on the front porch. Bitch changed the locks and blocked my number... I guess someone forgot to take her meds.. I'm just hoping someone can make her night as shitty as she has just made mine.

Damn... you just got home from spending the weekend banging some other broad or something?

Not really I have known a good few niggas that haven't been back in NYC for years a they still got the same number...

*NVM* if his girl is canadian**

It was sarcasm. Who the fuck cares what area code their cell phone number has? not like you get long distance charges for calling people outside of your new area code.

I just talked to some drunk ass nigga named Jordan.

He said there aint no female there, and it was his number.

I told him some dude posted this number talking bout is girl just kicked him out and this is supposed to be her number.

Dude asked what website I seen this number on and when I said 12oz, he said "oh shit, the oontz?". :lol:

• Like 1