RENO HEADS

rushawn wuan

For the rib cook-off we should get 10 people together and buy a table at the VIP area.

The Rib Village is a VIP area within the Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-off where you can get UNLIMITED RIBS AND DRINKS for up to 10 people. Tables are $900 each for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and $850 each for Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday.

i got 5 on it, maybe 10.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the banner crossing Virginia street a few weeks ago on my way to work... And today they had the spot that it's going down at yellow taped off... Looks like if you stay on the outskirts a video camera may be safe, other than that shit looks like it'll be pretty messy. I'm sure we'll swing through...

And yes, the rib cook-off is the business.

Pretty much that is what it has come to... I remember my brother got my old car impounded going dummy in Oakland. But yeah Hot August nights was weeks ago and aside from the drive home from work i didnt partake in any of it... I'm more of a food and booze guy.

haha...yeah schnitzel..i was supposed to be on a "diet" and thats why i only wanted a half...but that burger is so good that I ended up ordering one to go on my drive back to sacramento..

yep...a whole one.

yeah rush, you have to try it...its fuckin grub. back in the day it was only $3.50, but now its about $6, but still fucking worth it!

yeah...the fries are really good....and they give you soooo many....i remember the first time i had an awful awful, i had to throw away most of the fries....too much food...hell..the last time i was there i had to throw away a bunch of fries too.

but yeah, theyre good...nice and garlicy.