Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ctrl+alt+del

Best Video Console

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Couldnt Fit In All The Choices so I put Playstation 1 and 2 together and i put SNES and NES together.

i felt alot of the saturn games when they came out...i liked that sewer rat game on sega cd too....the original playstation is definately one of my favs...original NES, SEGA 16bit (zombies ate my neighbors/toe jam and earl)...snes is great too...i miss the dreamcast...i though it was great....PS2 and Xbox fall even in my book...ps2 with a slight advantage maybe for all the great games it has + backward compatibility....but XBOX is on point and in my opinion is years ahead of the competition technology wise...plus sega signed a contract with microsoft to make games for the xbox and stay out of the hardware buisness from now on...im a big fan of sega games...bass fishing on the dc was ill....plus all the sonics...i pretty much enjoy gaming on most console systems...even the good old atari systems...i also do alot of computer gaming...the only real problem i have is with nintendo and their pitiful kiddie game selection....nintendo lost me at the 64...it was lame....i do like the new discs that the GC is using though...they are only 3.5 inchs but hold twice as much as a standard CD.....GC controler is wack to me though...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The Odyssey II. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest professor poopatronic

NES hands down. new video games are so lame (with a few exceptions). actually video games in general arent that cool

THE PS3 with the Cell Chip will rule.

Oh yeah and PC is the radest console.

Originally posted by swif1

super nintendo all the way biatch!? :)

i voted this also, but im so torn, i love dreamcast, but snes, great system, who can beat it?

Originally posted by Æ°

snes were the golden years, Squaresoft and don't forget Earthbound

earthbound is so awesome, but if only they had contra on snes, the og contra

i gotta give it to SNES, cuz i pretty much stopped playing games after the PS1/64 days.

anyways, super mario, donkey kong, NBA jam, all that shit was the best :yum:

and sega genesis was pretty dope, sonic all the way..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this