Best Video Console

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i felt alot of the saturn games when they came out...i liked that sewer rat game on sega cd too....the original playstation is definately one of my favs...original NES, SEGA 16bit (zombies ate my neighbors/toe jam and earl)...snes is great too...i miss the dreamcast...i though it was great....PS2 and Xbox fall even in my book...ps2 with a slight advantage maybe for all the great games it has + backward compatibility....but XBOX is on point and in my opinion is years ahead of the competition technology wise...plus sega signed a contract with microsoft to make games for the xbox and stay out of the hardware buisness from now on...im a big fan of sega games...bass fishing on the dc was ill....plus all the sonics...i pretty much enjoy gaming on most console systems...even the good old atari systems...i also do alot of computer gaming...the only real problem i have is with nintendo and their pitiful kiddie game selection....nintendo lost me at the 64...it was lame....i do like the new discs that the GC is using though...they are only 3.5 inchs but hold twice as much as a standard CD.....GC controler is wack to me though...

Guest professor poopatronic

NES hands down. new video games are so lame (with a few exceptions). actually video games in general arent that cool

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived