Pics from my trip.

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for all the positive responses, I'll add more pics from the start of the trip once I get them from my friends camera. But what I am wondering, is how do you people out there recover from jetlagg? I have been home days now and I have been sleepign a shit load and every couple of hours I feel like I need to sleep again. So any advice will be appreciated.

6613_258755315117_600145117_8348384_4898220_n.jpg

fuck, this flick brings back memories... totally of my face, not knowing what was going on at all, trying to speak English and just a bunch of mumbling made up jibberish coming out of my mouth ending up in the same fucking spot, trying to find my way back to where i had dumped my bags.. This and that neon elephant was the only thing that is recalled from visiting this place... 23hrs of tripping balls...

i tried to take a photo of this building at night thinking it looked cool, but my camera wasnt even on i was just in hysterics looking at the blank black screen of my camera thinking it was totally awesome...

Moral of this rant... dont over take drugs, first thing in the morning after a 24hr plane ride with no sleep and dont dump your luggage without knowing exactly where you are staying....

fuckn retardo... :D :D :D