I Think Animals Are Cool As Well As The A.L.F.

absolute.despair

I'm not with the animal rights stuff, I'd probably beat someone's ass for abusing an animal even if it wasn't mine but that's about it.

I think this culture of "animal rights" infringes on other peoples rights and freedoms even if they are not doing wrong shit.

A lot of people totally overstep the rights of other people and try way to hard to force their views on others.

Even more than conservative christians in a lot of cases.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

animal-testing.jpg

this image is a result of testing that has nothing to do with medicine

since photobucket sensored this image i host it another way

3881animal-testing.jpgAdult Image Hosting

this dog was tested on by the military as part of its trauma training program.

Each year, in the name of national security and good medicine, 8500 animals get stabbed, shot, burned and amputated. Over in the chemical casualty program, vervet monkeys get tormented with drugs whose effects have long since been banned on the field of battle.

according to PCRM, Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine, every one of the military’s medical uses of animals could be replaced with equivalent or superior non-animal methods. Those methods range from human-patient simulators to rotations through civilian trauma centers.

and how is it necessary to continue doing shit like this to dogs?

** i guess it was in the name of medicine but not for rx as i was using it, i did a search for the full details