I Think Animals Are Cool As Well As The A.L.F.

absolute.despair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so cancer just happens to people then for no reason?

there are people that look after themselves live clean drug free lives and are really healthy their whole life, and guess what they get cancer too

it is just one of those things

also i don't understand what is so bad about what kimjungilla said, all medicine is tested on animals as part of its development process, if you are so dead against it then you are contributing to the problem bu using medicines

there are people that look after themselves live clean drug free lives and are really healthy their whole life, and guess what they get cancer too

it is just one of those things

also i don't understand what is so bad about what kimjungilla said, all medicine is tested on animals as part of its development process, if you are so dead against it then you are contributing to the problem bu using medicines

People who support groups like this are kneejerk reactionists who clearly don't think with their brains like men, they think with their emotions like females.

I mean come on, look at all the other completely brainless stuff said on this subject

yeah, living clean and working out means you can't get cancer... It's not like there's ANY pro atheletes that have battled cancer. No, I mean not Lance Armstrong, that whole livestrong deal was all marketing.

But you know what? Channel 0 is about the last place I would come to for rational, intelligent, scientific thought... Motherfuckers are just straight up emotional around here nowadays and that's it, like they're all on their period cycle.

I thought this thread was going to be about Alf eating cats.

i always though it was cool Alf never ate the cat he lived with. i like cats more than humans for the most part. they rarely kill people....and when they do its all cool and stuff....like the tiger that escaped and mauled the want to be gangrsters in sf a few years ago and got murked by some cops.....

the fuck yo.

oh and on the cancer tip.....

my moms got it and lived. im terrified. i done fucked up way more than her and up to my ear lobes in exposure to cancer causing environments as in toxic places ive painted and all the paint fumes and paint exposure for the last 30 years. military has a great habit of housing people near reallly toxic shit. i dont even care. ask me if i give a fuck cause i dont. pass on the chemo...give me a double on the oc script.

im sayen though b. you feel me? ask me if i'd digress b. like i give a fuck and you can ask me cause i dont.

1) I've never even heard that shit in real life.

2) nobody said that shit on here a year ago.

3) Now you got all these pseudo intellectuals on here tossing that shit around like it's the word of the day.

4) I wouldn't even be surprized if half these people are using the shit in the wrong context.

i think tigers that jump out of cages and kill people are way cooler than people that kill people. further more, animal testing is weak and horrible and i eat dead flesh all day. ask me if a give a fuck cause i dont digress....ill just tell you to go fuck yourself cause i dont give a fuck and thats all i got to say on the discussion. i dont digress. ill just tell you to fuck off.

heres the definition of digress:

Main Entry: di·gress

Pronunciation: \dī-ˈgres, də-\

Function: intransitive verb

Etymology: Latin digressus, past participle of digredi, from dis- + gradi to step — more at grade

Date: 1529

: to turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument

synonyms see swerve

aint me b. i may get distracted but i will always back my point and not divert.

oh and on the cancer tip.....

my moms got it and lived. im terrified. i done fucked up way more than her and up to my ear lobes in exposure to cancer causing environments as in toxic places ive painted and all the paint fumes and paint exposure for the last 30 years. military has a great habit of housing people near reallly toxic shit. i dont even care. ask me if i give a fuck cause i dont. pass on the chemo...give me a double on the oc script.

Damn so even if you have been painting since 10 years old that makes you 40

and you still act like a confused retard

I guess you really DID rot your brain, either you have a concept of time that lapses by centuries, or you're just lame as fuck

wear a hepa mask retard

animal-testing.jpg

this image is a result of testing that has nothing to do with medicine

And you know what?

I never defended cosmetic/ chemical/ whatever else research companies that do unececarry testing on animals

but the ALF routinely goes after scientific research labs, and they fail to realize that we would be living in a world with rampant disease where you would be too worried about your family dying from typhoid or polio to champion these causes...

But you know why we do have the quality of life benefit because man has a history of using lower creatures, be it working beasts of burden or "inhumane" livestock, or killing thousands of animals to develop rabies vacceines

I don't say it's always fair or right, but in the case of the vast majority of medical and scientific research, the ends justify the means.

And shai, you know I respect you and your family, but wouldn't you agree that while research testing on animals wouldn't have saved your mother, but isn't it worth continued testing that knowledge gained might very likely in the future prevent someone elses mother and prevent someone very much like yourself going through that pain. Most modern cancer treatments that extend life by years and improve quality and condition in patients stem directly from animal testing.

So if you want to boycott and protest Avon for testing on animals go ahead, but supporting kneejerk idiots like the ALF who make good peoples lives harder because they are misguided an uninformed isn't ok or "cool". I think a lot of people in these groups just want excitement an belonging anyways, over understanding the real cause.

If a couple thousand cute fuzzy animals gotta go to prevent thousands of mothers dying of this disease or that cancer, well sorry fluffy, you gotta go

Yup

I think it's more about image and being a cool rebellious "Eco-warrior"

it's fucking white knight syndrome

people want to fuck shit up, but they don't want to be looked down upon as mayhem causing goons, so they get some cause they seem to barely understand, and try and show young girls how great they are. People join groups like this clearly for more self serving reasons than they probably admit to themselves.

I actually have a couple personal axes to grind with them.

1. Because of this action and the resulting investigation that ended up at my old squat, plus with my involvement with this project and these folks, chances are good that I have a pretty healthy FBI file...which kind of sucks, but it's also kind of funny at the same time. Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

2. The people who I believe were involved with the above action were some of the most dogmatic jerks I've ever had to deal with...not to mention that security culture Security_culture is pointless when the people doing the dirty work are fucking glory hounds.

3. I think violent actions against labs do more harm to animals, because the labs always respond with more security and obscurity. I believe that if everything that the testing labs did were to be out in the open and transparent, testing methods consequently would be more humane and less invasive/painful.