kids these days are fucked up

Decyferon

a five year old girl who is battling cancer was attacked by 2 kids aged 10 and under who pinned her down and sprayed an aerosol in her face then tried to ignite it

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090822/tuk-cruel-attack-on-cancer-girl-five-6323e80.html

I hope they catch the little cunts and give them the beat down of their lives. I swear to god this shit didn't really happen when I was a kid, maybe it is just reported on more than previously but i seem to read about young kids doing fucked up things like this.

Who's fault? The parents? society?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea I agree with you background doesn't play a part in it, I had a good upbringing with a good family and I still went flying off the rails, but I would never had done anythign like this, i mainly enjoyed drugs haha

If I was the neighbour I owuld have grabbed the little bastards and punched them in the face

Some parents just don't give a fuck what their kids get up to, before my son is allowed to play any game or watch something on TV i wanna see it to make sure it is suitable (he is 5 this year) and if I don't think it is for him then he doesn't get it

I am a fair parent, not strict and I am open and honest with my son but some people just let their kids run wild