Reality TV Star kills wife, flees to Canada; manhunt ongoing

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jasmine Fiore was so mutilated, she could only be identified through her breast implants, a district attorney's office spokeswoman said Friday." - Chicago Tribune

Nigga went through all that trouble to cut off all her fingers and ripping out her teeth thinking he was being all types of slick and getting over on the cops. Yet he failed to think that there might be some type of serial number or some shit on her fake tits. :lol:

So this guy offed his wife, drives to the Canadian Border, crosses on foot, and is running loose? Sounds like this asshole watched "First Blood" a little too many times last month.

From what I read, he drove from L.A. to the border town of Blaine, WA. They said his BMW was found parked by the harbor with a boat trailer attached to the back. So they figured he got in to Canada by boat.

this guy fooled EVERYBODY, nigga stole a motorcycle and went to Mexico.

I was thinking the same for a minute.

Like maybe he just made it look like he was going to Canada, but really bounced somewhere else.

But dude's obviously not too bright.

Plus it's not so easy to just cross the river into Mexico in 2009, like it used to be.

And dude getting on a plane in 2009 without getting popped is pretty much not going to happen.

I knew a kid who beat the shit out of this guy upstairs from my old apartment. He lumped up this kids face, then ran out the door and stood on our front step. I said "What the fuck is going on up there?" He just mumbled something and ran down the street. So I walk upstairs, see the dude bleeding like he fought Tyson, end of story.

But I guess the guy who'd be playing the part of Tyson, ran down the street, then ran down the highway and hid in a bunch of bushes for 3 hours. He took apart his phone, and just stayed there paranoid for 3 hours. When he told the story, he said "I had to disassemble...."

:lol:

Did this nigga think they were gonna use the satellites too track him down by his cell or something???

So this guy offed his wife, drives to the Canadian Border, crosses on foot, and is running loose? Sounds like this asshole watched "First Blood" a little too many times last month.

I knew a kid who beat the shit out of this guy upstairs from my old apartment. He lumped up this kids face, then ran out the door and stood on our front step. I said "What the fuck is going on up there?" He just mumbled something and ran down the street. So I walk upstairs, see the dude bleeding like he fought Tyson, end of story.

But I guess the guy who'd be playing the part of Tyson, ran down the street, then ran down the highway and hid in a bunch of bushes for 3 hours. He took apart his phone, and just stayed there paranoid for 3 hours. When he told the story, he said "I had to disassemble...."

I found this shit hilarious. In fact, that whole night was fucking hilarious.

Anyways, this dude is a John J. Rambo wannabe.

2qjzigk.jpg

:lol: :lol:

This little story made me laugh like a motherfucker.

Did this nigga think they were gonna use the satellites too track him down by his cell or something???

Yeah, that's what had me dying. He was serious too, he honestly thought there was going to be some kind of county wide manhunt because he lumped some random dude's face up. After that, I was constantly saying "disassemble, disassemble" like a robot all the time. It became a huge joke.

I also like the idea of him laying in the bushes on the highway. It was probably about 2am, and he ran down there to "hideout" and "disassemble."

Yeah, that's what had me dying. He was serious too, he honestly thought there was going to be some kind of county wide manhunt because he lumped some random dude's face up. After that, I was constantly saying "disassemble, disassemble" like a robot all the time. It became a huge joke.

I also like the idea of him laying in the bushes on the highway. It was probably about 2am, and he ran down there to "hideout" and "disassemble."

They actually do this.

Where I'm from, a guy did a hit and run on a highway, and they caught him by checking the cell phones in the area at the time of the crash, then followed the signal.

They don't HAVE TO track them by satellites, they track them by using the mobile phone towers and the position of the cell relative to 2 or more towers (triangulation). it is pretty much cost free for the police to do this, and it can be done very quickly.

I personally would be taking my battery out of my phone.