Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

dont eat the wax from mini baby belle cheese, or 6 year old play doh for that matter.

if you want us to look at your damn sketches at least make the effort to find a host that will let you post on here instead of getting us to click on links.

Guest -sudz-

sorry ese, i used the IMG button thing, and it didnt work, and then i tried to edit to make it work, but no luck. sorry man. someone help me out.

Guest BROWNer

total poo ball graff.

rock on with your

smelly self.

Guest istepdincrap

look at the 2nd one, "for ouija, my new pal" hah

namedroppin' is looked down upon. And I think it's come to the point where you should stop posting your sketches. We've told you all the advice you could ever need. "Keep sketching, go simple." If you're trying to see if you've progressed...well, the overall structure of your pieces are looking nice..but they're are still on paper. work on that. they should be on walls. But keep at it. At least you haven't fallen off.

and ink 'em.

man...

don't put these wak ass outlinesthat looked way to grueled on, for the turd that it is....erase away....man don't draw so dark and heavily...go home and practice your shit, don't come out and try to get some Internet fame....

Guest furious pete

give him a chance! just let it flow sudz.

i assumed that senior members and shit were gonna be good , but obviously i was mistaken , because those sketches arent good

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i assumed that senior members and shit were gonna be good , but obviously i was mistaken , because those sketches arent good

This bothers me. Why would you think that senior member would be good? Theres absolutely no reason that should have brought you to that conclusion. "Hmmm, they post more than other people, so they must be good." I mean, geeze.

Guest Harry Potter

why do you allways do an allright se but then you just do a stupid cow with a simple d in a bubble? I mean, it was cool once but you've managed to play it out like 45328476980 times over. I hate you !

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by furious pete

give him a chance! just let it flow sudz.

Thats what I said during the 1st - 50th times he posted.

Originally posted by anti-social

you havent improved in the last year at all....at a point it isn't funny anymore.

i kinda agree.

this happens to alot of people. kid in my town has been in this for 3 years and hasnt improved much more than sudz here.

I on the other hand started July of 2000 and.... well.....

from

fe0a52f6.jpg.orig.jpg

to

fe11e504.jpg.orig.jpg

this newest one is in a production with different colors.

ill get around to posting it sometime soon.

sudz. im not dissin you. like i said, it takes some people more time.

just find your favorite artists and let them influence you. dont bite tho, god knows 12oz kid will rip you to shreads then.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this