please take a moment to read this :: ALL MEMBERS!!

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you

quick question...

when the powers that be check their ad stats and IP whatnots, would it matter that there are some from outside the US? only asking, cos every ad ive seen has always been for the american market - and as im not in america, i probably wouldnt be able to get my hands on it if i saw something i would like...

still clicking away tho..

yes, the clicks have been helping, but we did come in a bit late on this ad, but moving forwards we really need to solidify a way to make the whole forum just give those 10 seconds, to go and show support to the advertisers who help keep the OZ. alive and popping.

We came up with a concept I think will be fun, not sure if we should start it with this ad, but soon enough we are bout to have some fun with the clicks and free month memberships.. stay tuned.. you don't wanna miss it.

i've only been seeing the mac ads for a few days.

i logged on today and was informed that i had won. so i win?

like vulcan said, i probably won't be clicking to claim my prize, sorry.

i will be renewing my greenman account when it finishes.

to help by clicking on these footlocker/Nike ads spread throughout the site. If you could just click it and go to the site just once a day that would be great!

the quick couple clicks you put in will not only show love to 12oz. but will pay off extremely well for everyone. I cant let the cat out the bag of what we have planned but its a major overhaul everyone will be delighted over...but funds are low and those ads are the lifeline of the site please help out and do your part.

Also, we want to start doing alot of giveaways and cool contests with this major overhaul that we are working on..so once again its just about being stretched thin with the $$ situation..

Please tell friends to help out by coming over to the sites main home page ads, who knows they might get excited over the sites contents and stick around, it'll also make it easier for you and yours to communicate and have a good time on 12oz.

Thanks and keep this thread bumping.....

feel free to ask questions...

Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you

yo am i on everyones ignore list or something?

does it matter that im clicking on these ads from a country whose population is not being targeted by these ads?

what country, and that shouldnt matter, but thats a good question to bring up.. thanks. click it, it shows love and that you care from far over seas.

all ive seen as of late are mac and an infiniti car ad

clicked it and now back to only mac ads

and one of those

"YOU ARE THE 100,000 VISITER CLICK HERE AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!"

i did not click .......sorry

well, it would be dope if you could, but soon enough we will be having some contest popping off involving going to these sites..

The bottom line is that everyone should click the ads once a day. If you want to go the extra nine, click through the site and check it out.

Just keep doing it once a day no matter what ad (except for the mac ads). It will pay off for most of you who use this site like drugs. Raven has some really good plans for the site, that I'm sure most of you will appreciate.

the winner adds.........are like super traps on other sites thats why i havent clicked those but

im trusting the oontz community and will be clicking any add from now on that i see while lurkin

hopefully we can get enough clicks and money so that we can benefit from our efforts