please take a moment to read this :: ALL MEMBERS!!

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you

I'm joking...you guys will continue to get my money once a year as long as you have a site. However, I block ads pretty aggressively in FF so I can't see anything right now. I'll boot up Ironware to click a couple ads, though.

It would be funny if you did a PBS style fundraiser with the ringing phones and corny suits..."Do your part to keep 12 oz on the web so we can bring you all the latest drama, e-beef and programs like and "THE LADY TRIBE REHAB EXPERIENCE" and "WHO WANTS TO BE A SELF PROMOTER?"

i know its all good... i know its just all in fun..

ill click, what if nike sees this thread? hmm? lol

they want traffic to the site, we are promoting it, we want to get paid for it.

I see your point but its not like Im saying .. "oh click on this wak ad, bc it pays the bills"...

Im rocking some nikes right now.. only fair.

Please support the advertisers that are supporting this site.

Clicking ads over and over again will do more harm than good since it also logs IP's. honestly with how many members we have on here, just clicking on an ad once or twice a day and actually looking at what's on the advertisers site shows you guys are willing to at least give them a chance.

We can't survive without ad money, and we definitely can't grow things. I've been sitting on ideas for years that would make this place 10 times as much fun, but we can't do it unless we have budget and that can only happen if we get advertising.

However, the flip side is the ads need to be effective. Serving millions of ads a month actually makes us look bad when nobody clicks on them. Eventually the advertiser thinks it's just a bad fit or that we're bullshitting our numbers.

So please... Support the companies supporting 12oz and click an ad and check out what they got to offer.

Hello IrishCarBombs,

Welcome back to the THE WRITERS FORUM brought to you by 12ozPROPHET...

Your last visit was Today at 03:03 PM. You have 0 unread, 94 total Private Messages.

Also, make sure you check out the 12ozProphet Blogs, for the latest and greatest from the brothers behind the struggle at 12ozProphet, as well as member blogs from some of the top writers and personalities in the game today.

For those of you really looking to step your game up and make the most of your membership, sign up for THE DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY and get premium perks like extra attachment space, more PM's, access to the DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY V.I.P. section and more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For more 12ozProphet, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/12ozprophet.

I downloaded the Hyperizers: Don't Criticize, Hypersize ring tone for you all.

Seriously, who is in charge of these advertising campaigns?

"Uh, well, people that are into graffiti are black. And black people like basketball. And ringtones. And gold teeth and rims. This is going to sell like hotcakes."

Advertise the customs to the sneakerheads on here, this is not the 50 cent super mega fan site.

:edit:

And are those not the ugliest fucking sneakers you've ever seen?

Rly.

Imma do my part, truthfully when I first joined, all I did was lurk. I said "fuck all that noise" I'm not paying money for a website. But since I have really gotten down this has become a fuckin addiction haha well, at least a good way to waste time and have a laugh. Doesn't hurt that I have "met" and talked to some pretty rad folks.

In conclusion,

SystemFailure needs to attain V.I.P. and HYPERIZE. Seriously, this is the only site I actually give two shits about. End.

shoutcast options

http://www.shouthostdirect.com/paid-services/dedicated-servers.html

who knows what we'd need. the guys who regularly deal with bandwidth would know the minimum load on that fucker, plus donations would be needed for LEGAL music (which is a horse of a whole fucking different color...ugh). anyways. talk amongst yourselves. i think it'd be easier for this to be an option rather than it being hosted on 12oz's servers and completely killing them

I downloaded the Hyperizers: Don't Criticize, Hypersize ring tone for you all.

Seriously, who is in charge of these advertising campaigns?

"Uh, well, people that are into graffiti are black. And black people like basketball. And ringtones. And gold teeth and rims. This is going to sell like hotcakes."

Advertise the customs to the sneakerheads on here, this is not the 50 cent super mega fan site.

:edit:

And are those not the ugliest fucking sneakers you've ever seen?

Rly.

I guess basketball heads dig them.

I don't block the ads for this reason, I click maybe 5 times a week.

Dope, thank you.. this daily click helps beyond belief..if only 300 + people click these a day, we would do some nice numbers which then would create a nice revenue , which then would come back to you guys in alot of cool shit in many ways then just new features as I have explained.

im not clickin those damn penis pill ads haha

i miss the mutated animals that converse was advertising...

yeah that ad was actually pretty funny. this hyperize ad actually I think is one of the cooler ads we have ran..but then again Im a nike supporter..

Damn, its pretty easy click on the ad then close the window when you are done.

If you dont want to click on the ad then at least buy a green name.

some people are steady trying to get something for nothing

thank you sir, thats what Im saying..

googleoner only told you where to get montana cheap

i never saw bigger cock ads

RIP

Whats funny is that with some very close ties to Montana spain, in the very near future you can see some very cool shit poppin off.

hmmmmm say free paint giveaways..