please take a moment to read this :: ALL MEMBERS!!

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Yo Negroes

indeed, the quick couple clicks you put in will not only show love to 12oz. but will pay off extremely well for everyone, cant let the cat out the bag of what we have planned but its a major overhaul everyone will be delighted over... just funds are low and those ads are the lifeline of the site.

By the way has anyone noticed the increase in speed throughout the site?.... well thats because we recently updated our servers to some topped out servers from the last ones that were already put putting away with the hardcore use 12oz. gave it..We hate to bother with these favors, but in order to keep these major changes happening .. we need to show the OZ. some love..

Also, we want to start doing alot of giveaways and cool contests with this major overhaul that we re working on.. that consist of more then just free VIP's and discounts.. once again stretched thin with the $$ situation..

so please show some kindness to your community and give it a couple clicks.. and if you can spread this onto your friends to click..that would make you that much more awesome.

Thanks. and keep this thread bumping.....

Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you

i dont even see ads on here anymore. ive been seeing this for a week now where the ads used to be.

Hello im not witty,

Welcome back to the THE WRITERS FORUM brought to you by 12ozPROPHET...

Your last visit was Today at 11:22 AM. You have 0 unread, 47 total Private Messages.

Also, make sure you check out the 12ozProphet Blogs, for the latest and greatest from the brothers behind the struggle at 12ozProphet, as well as member blogs from some of the top writers and personalities in the game today.

For those of you really looking to step your game up and make the most of your membership, sign up for THE DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY and get premium perks like extra attachment space, more PM's, access to the DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY V.I.P. section and more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For more 12ozProphet, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/12ozprophet.

i dont even see ads on here anymore. ive been seeing this for a week now where the ads used to be.

Hello im not witty,

Welcome back to the THE WRITERS FORUM brought to you by 12ozPROPHET...

Your last visit was Today at 11:22 AM. You have 0 unread, 47 total Private Messages.

Also, make sure you check out the 12ozProphet Blogs, for the latest and greatest from the brothers behind the struggle at 12ozProphet, as well as member blogs from some of the top writers and personalities in the game today.

For those of you really looking to step your game up and make the most of your membership, sign up for THE DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY and get premium perks like extra attachment space, more PM's, access to the DIRTY DOZEN SOCIETY V.I.P. section and more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For more 12ozProphet, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/12ozprophet.

you dont see the Nike ads? on the right?

some must be wrong with your browser..

sounds great as long as it stays cool

unlike BS

it wont just stay cool, itll just help 12oz. get even better and everyone will benefit in the end.

I really would love to dwell on the overhaul, but its all still in production due to fund issues.

A few questions, PSM-

1) What happened to the Google ads? Even if they weren't super lucrative, something is still better than nothing.

2) Since the beginning of the year, the Alexa rank for the site has jumped around 10,000 points....from around 28,000 to just under 19,000. As I recall, Raven said higher Alexa rating=more advertising interest=more $$$ for the site. Has that not worked out as planned?

3) Is Wanga still involved with the site?

4) Related to the above, what's happening with 12 oz IRC?

5) And 12 oz radio?

A few questions, PSM-

1) What happened to the Google ads? Even if they weren't super lucrative, something is still better than nothing.

2) Since the beginning of the year, the Alexa rank for the site has jumped around 10,000 points....from around 28,000 to just under 19,000. As I recall, Raven said higher Alexa rating=more advertising interest=more $$$ for the site. Has that not worked out as planned?

3) Is Wanga still involved with the site?

4) Related to the above, what's happening with 12 oz IRC?

5) And 12 oz radio?

1. RIP Google Oner

2. I was wondering the same thing.

3.I don't know what the fuck Wanga is.

4.Fuck IRC, its old and dead. obsolete.

5.that would be mad hip hop.

what kind of contest?

what would be given out?

we still havent worked it out entirely, we are still just trying to keep things going, as you can see, but looking forward to being things like ipods, trips, kicks, etc... dont quote me on those but thats just the oversight of ideas..

as for what they would consist of would also be worked out, but it wouldn't be the usual booty or titty shot contests. they would have alot more thought put into them.

sorry but its one of those questions, that till we dont make these funds we cant tell if we can put up $100 prize or a $2,000 prize.. but we would love to say

Fly the winner and a friend out to art basel in miami for a weekend, with expenses paid etc, etc.