World's First Coke Bar

Veritably Clean

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/19/bolivia-cocaine-bar-route-36

Route-36-cocaine-lounge-001.jpg

Tonight we have two types of cocaine; normal for 100 Bolivianos a gram, and strong cocaine for 150 [bolivianos] a gram." The waiter has just finished taking our drink order of two rum-and-Cokes here in La Paz, Bolivia, and as everybody in this bar knows, he is now offering the main course. The bottled water is on the house.

La Paz, Bolivia, at 3,900m above sea level – an altitude where even two flights of stairs makes your heart race like a hummingbird – is home to the most celebrated bar in all of South America: Route 36, the world's first cocaine lounge. I sit back to take in the scene – table after table of chatty young backpackers, many of whom are taking a gap year, awaiting a new job or simply escaping the northern hemisphere for the delights of South America, which, for many it seems, include cocaine.

great or stupid idea?

considering 100 Bolivian bolivianos = 14.24500 U.S. dollars (thanks google), that sounds like a pretty good deal, then again, i bet it's the sketchiest bar on the planet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
don't think i could sit around that many people doing yay all thinking what they're saying is the most important thing ever said.

This. Though I bet in like 30 minutes of sitting in there not doing coke you'd hear hundreds of the the most hilarious/ridiculous/obnoxious lines and stories that you've ever heard

Yeah, i forgot to specify that after those 30 minutes you'd probably want to kill everyone in the establishment and then yourself.

I could actually see this happening.

Maybe not from the scenario that you mentioned, but you got mad niggas yaked out they minds.

In South America.

I could see this bar getting shot the fuck up.