Adult Swim

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

McGuirk is the best cartoon character ever. So many amazing lines.

"Uh, this is a poem I call "New York Times". New York Times. / New York Times. / You think you're better than us? / Us? / U-S? / USA? / No Way. Thank you."

"Per day, I would say I hate far more than I feel like I like something. I like my western omelet, but while I'm eating that there's about 17 other things that I hate, like my apartment, my breath, whatever's on the TV, whatever's in the paper. Then I walk outside and it'll be a nice day. Well that's great that's a good feeling for a split second and then I realize I hate my neighborhood, because I... you apparently can't play music after 6:00 pm... in this country "

"Brendon there's nothing wrong with lying to women. Or the government. Or parents. Or God."

"Life sucks, Brendon. That's your lesson. Go enjoy it."

"I love this kid. He's like a chipmunk with a disease."

"Coach McGuirk: There's a tornado coming. So I'm gonna stay down here with the baby, you guys go upstairs and play.

Melissa Robbins: Shouldn't we stay down here with you?

Coach McGuirk: No, it's not safe for everybody to be in the same place during a tornado, Melissa.

Melissa Robbins: But I thought you're supposed to go together.

Coach McGuirk: No! The rule is, Melissa, you separate.

Melissa Robbins: Are you sure?

Coach McGuirk: Yeah. If you get sucked into the funnel and everyone's separated it's just like a fun ride. But if you're all in a group, in a cluster, you start banging into each other, then your heads collide and you die. "

"Do you wanna know what a real rash is? I'll tell you. You get a rash somewhere on your body. It hurts so bad that you go blind. That's how bad it is. You blow up like a balloon, you look like a circus freak, you know what I'm talking about? Next thing you know, you're in the circus, touring, making good money. You know my life."

• Like 1

champloo was definitely the shit. so was wolf's rain, eureka 7, and of course cowboy bebop. Can't forget FLCL!!!!

Man, A/S used to be tight. Now it's all about fuckin' retarted shows that I don't find funny at all.

Yeah FLCL and cowboy bebop are both really awesome as well. Inuyasha was cool too. Its true they took off all of the dope shit and replaced it with gay un funny shti. I think i know what im doing today.

the link up there doesntr work so here is this one

http://www.animetome.com/samurai-champloo/samurai-champloo-episode-18/

i dont even like anime, but i was fucking this chick and she really liked doing it in hotel rooms. which was cool, cuz i didnt have cable. so every time we got done, i rolled a blunt and turned on adult swim. inuyasha was always on. and it's something about getting high right after you blew your load that makes it watchable.

now i watch it and it's just not the same.