kid gets 8 years for graffiti..

psm026

I don't think e-mailing a judge calling her a "skank, bitch, whorebag" is very smart.

I also don't see it getting anywhere with trying to talk sense into her.

I do recomend emailing her from the view of a Joe Citizen and telling her in a civil way how fucked up she is for doing that to this kid, and how the punishment doesn't fit the crime. And how the only "example" that she's making to her community is that writing on inanimate objects is worse than manslaughter, rape, armed robbery and in some cases murder".

That's what I did anyways.

WHERE IS THE REAL DAO AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM?!?!!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District Court jurisdiction includes criminal felony cases, civil suits (with no dollar limitation on disputed claim), tax suits, slander, libel, and defamation of character suits, juvenile filings, collection of child support, divorces, suits on behalf of the state to recover penalties, forfeitures and escheats and appellate jurisdiction in civil cases over the justice courts.

117th District Court

Judge Sandra Watts

Nueces County Courthouse

901 Leopard St., Room 904

Courtroom B

Corpus Christi, TX 78401

Work: 361-888-0436

Fax: 361-888-0589

Term Ends: Dec. 2010

"heyyyy,wats up? im ralph...im 19,im 5'8",ima scrawny little mexican kid, i dont really know wat else to sayy,im a pretty chill person but im also kind of a loser:/ idk,if u wana talk hit me up/"

http://www.myspace.com/abelgamezzzz

That's the e-mail. It goes to her court building as "complaint to court judge".

Talking civil to that bitch, in this case, I doubt is the way to go. I think it would be more hard hitting if she sees that you're "visibly upset".

But hey, a mix of "fuck you", and "umm, I don't agree with your sentencing" is probably the best way to go.

I just told her I bet she let people go with no time that actually deserved 8 years because they lined her pockets.

....And ended it with "you're a dirty bitch & a disgrace to the human race".

I see it as he was being disrespectful and stupid and I taught him a lesson. If he had the sense to do it at 3 am when the lights were out and the window was closed and I was asleep, I would have said "D'OH' and let it slide. Even if he had just caught a tag when I was up, same thing. But if I have to huff your stupid paint because you can't be bothered to look up and see that the fucking window is wide open then yeah, we got a problem.

I don't know if it counts but he was wearing nuthuggers and had a funny haircut.

see this how graffiti should be handled. fuck calling the cops. if some one is tagging my building im going to beat them/ chase them away. its my shit i can fuck you up and i expect the same for me.