kid gets 8 years for graffiti..

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where this kid fucked up was not following through when he offered to join the Army THEN getting busted again. It might not have been the best deal, but it sure beats prison.

this I also find to be such an american idea that I dont understand, how is military service supposed to help? It just seems like a cheap ploy to fill up shitty infantry divisions with disposable humans.

that judge should be happy she created a life long criminal, and some more income for the prison industry, this seems like just recycling humans for one purpose or another.

fucking churches, who cares, they dont pay tax and have people give them money on a weekly basis.

as for a private hospital? oh darn. you know the medical industry is really hurting for cash right now.

• Like 2

The prison industry in America is just a modern form of slavery

we have 25% of the worlds prisoners but only a fraction of the total population

and the dude DID fuck up bad by not following his plea agreement - that's a dumb move but now when this kid gets out he's gonna be a lifelong prison gang member and career criminal

as opposed to a regular toy

But hey, spraypainting a church in TX? Your life is OV

L.A. is getting real heavy handed with the sentences they are handing out for taggers. Plus the media lumps in taggers with gang members, so people think the long sentences are justified.

It pisses me off even more here because CA prisons are at double capacity.

this I also find to be such an american idea that I dont understand, how is military service supposed to help? It just seems like a cheap ploy to fill up shitty infantry divisions with disposable humans.

I agree, but if you play your cards right it's a way out of having to do time. The point is that he cut a deal and didn't follow through, which is almost certainly the reason why he got hosed.

that judge should be happy she created a life long criminal, and some more income for the prison industry, this seems like just recycling humans for one purpose or another.

I'm saying.

fucking churches, who cares, they dont pay tax and have people give them money on a weekly basis.

as for a private hospital? oh darn. you know the medical industry is really hurting for cash right now.

Well, they have the money to push the issue in court. A lot of private property owners don't. He had to find out the facts of life the hard way.

I don't agree with any of this but there's several lessons to be learned here.

3 years for forcing helpless retarded children to fight, causing physical and lasting psychological trauma

As opposed to almost 3 times that for what amounts to simple vandalism

And real talk, graffiti doesn't even fall under the real definition of "vandalism".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Vandals

It pisses me off even more here because CA prisons are at double capacity.

It's ass backwards.. Like trying to stop up the damn with your finger.

But I guess there is no real money in creating real possibility for children(poor children to be exact) to get an education that is worth a damn. That would just be horrible and wrong of the state to spend money on actually providing something worth while..

Breeding the killer..

Exactly, he PAINTED them. No permanent damage was involved. I'm sure no one was harmed outside of being slightly inconvenienced.

Not to mention, every pic they showed in that video was just some toy ass marker tags.

Dude probably got pilot tags on fucking "no parking" signs at both of them spots.

That's not even "painting", it's fucking marker tags.

Dudes lawyer needs to be drawn and quartered.

What if that happened to you?

Youre 19

You wouldnt get out till youre 27

Can you imagine that? Youd miss out on so much shit

Not to mention that he's gonna come out of it all with years of prison time and a fucking F on his record.

Who the fuck is going to hire him?

Dude's going to have to either be a roofer, or work at McDonalds for the rest of his life.

This guy just hit mad nails on their heads.

Honestly I think churches should be fair game.. That's just me though.

Cool, I'm sure there is mad niggas that feel the same about your car, or family, or friends vehicle, like I'm sure through all the work van's niggas hit, alot are privately owned so no difference... houses to, apartment buildings are fair game so whats the big difference if hit houses?? Fuck the educational system, schools gotta get it, check the big cock on the elementary school fucking lil sluts!!! gotta learn sometime right?

IOU that's not straight at you more at the whole big deal shit going on in here some of you niggas get carried away with yourselves.. A tiny bit of respect isn't sooo fucking awful....

Or maybe it is ... GRAFF N DANCE!!!! Cars on smash!!!!!!!

don't they realize at that age, the act of getting arrested itself is enough to teach the kid a lesson? 8 years makes me want to scream...i'd love to gather a list of extreme examples of prison terms less than 8 years given to people who rape/murder/etc and send it to the judge. injustice system.

I have a mental "no-fly" list of buildings I won't write on, but I do my best to not force my personal views in this department on others. Well, with one exception.

A few years ago when I was living in SF, I was in bed reading a book (school night) when some asshole starts doing a fill about a foot under my open bedroom window. I snuck out my side gate and dropped a three foot tow chain I used to lock my bike when I was about eight feet from him...I didn't recognize him, and when he saw me he turned white as a sheet and ran off. I went inside, grabbed a can, and wrote "COME BACK AND FINISH THIS, FAGGOT....I DARE YOU" inside his fill.

He never came back, and my roommates thought the whole thing was pretty funny. I wish I could have videotaped that.

• Like 1