kid gets 8 years for graffiti..

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hes going to be in jail with the murderers, robbers, and the real gangsters and so for this little kindergarten crime that they commit now he better learn to be a man real quick"

What kind of bullshit is this?

A tagger gets 8 years in PRISON? For what? "Destroying" a surface which can be painted over in a matter of minutes?

What kind of system punishes a young man like this who did not cause any real physical or lasting emotional/psychological damage or trauma?

Fuck Nueces County

A quick google search comes up with this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8200757.stm

US 'fight club' worker sentenced

A man in Texas has been sentenced to three years in prison for causing injury during orchestrated fights at a school for mentally disabled people.

Jesse Salazar, 25, was among six former employees of the Corpus Christi State School charged in connection with what police described as a "fight club".

He was convicted on Thursday by a Nueces County jury and had faced up to 10 years in jail.

Salazar apologised for what had happened, saying "it was dumb".

"I'm sorry for what took place and it shouldn't have happened," he said.

The jury found Salazar guilty of intentionally causing injury to a disabled person.

Last week, Vincent Johnson, another former school worker, pleaded guilty and was given a two-year suspended prison sentence.

The case came to light when officers found a mobile phone in March with almost 20 videos showing the residents punching and kicking each other.

The footage allegedly shows staff from Corpus Christi forcing the residents into fights, apparently for their entertainment.

Salazar's defence team had argued he was trying to prevent the fights from going ahead.

Look at the discrepancy in regards to punishment in the SAME COUNTY

3 years for forcing helpless retarded children to fight, causing physical and lasting psychological trauma

As opposed to almost 3 times that for what amounts to simple vandalism

If i was that guy i would withdraw my plea and take my chances with a jury

the douchebag painted a CHURCH and a CHILDERNS HOSPITAL

i feel no mercy for him... watch he'll get parolled in 6 months

Exactly, he PAINTED them. No permanent damage was involved. I'm sure no one was harmed outside of being slightly inconvenienced.

the douchebag painted a CHURCH and a CHILDERNS HOSPITAL

i feel no mercy for him... watch he'll get parolled in 6 months

Even if he does get paroled he is still liable to finish out the rest of his sentence should he get into trouble again

What if that happened to you?

Youre 19

You wouldnt get out till youre 27

Can you imagine that? Youd miss out on so much shit

Its stupid enough to get locked up for a holiday weekend fuck months and even years over something that can punished by community service and fines

Anything more than that and its not criminal justice, its just politics and showing that the county is "tough on crime"

8 years and 5000 in restitution... that's fuckin wack as shit.

i know somebody that got probation and 7500 restitution for WAY more than 30 spots...

fuck texas...

I know people who are easily pushing a million dollars worth of damage over their careers and they're still getting probation. Crazy.

In other news, is there an election coming up in Corpus Christi? That's when the ridiculous sentences and fines usually get tossed around.

If he doesn't appeal this or get the ACLU involved he's retarded.

Where this kid fucked up was not following through when he offered to join the Army THEN getting busted again. It might not have been the best deal, but it sure beats prison.

This stupid bitch judge is going to ruin this kid's life, and for what? She should have to pull a six month bid, see what that shit is like.