A thought

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A lot of people i knew when I was younger got to drive their parents cars before they got their own. Sometimes were even given the old family car. A lot of the time it was an old beat up minivan. Like a dodge caravan with old ass paint and busted interior.

Some time in the near future, highschool kids be driving the old family SUV. Scary thought or what? A bunch of kids who dont know how to drive and don't fear death yet on the roads driving those massive cars. A toyota sequoia would total my little Honda.

I remember some of the stupid shit with cars me and my friends would do when people started driving.

Dude I just read a story in the NY Post about some 13-yr-old kid in the Bronx whose dad let him park the family SUV. He backed it up into a tree, simultaneously pinning his dad to the tree and killing him. That shit was depressing to read. They end the story with "it's likely that no charges will be pressed against the kid"

I did donuts in the grass infront of a police station with my grandmoms 83 regal.

With my "kidnapped" homie in the trunk.

We saw him walking down the street and I thought it would be a good idea to give the order to "grab that nigga and put him in the trunk!!!"

So my boys grabbed that nigga and put him in the trunk.

Then we did donuts infront of the police station.

With Onyx blaring out the stock speakers.

I miss the 90's.

Yup donuts all over. Dipping down alleys smashing trash cans. Jumping dips. Pulling e-brakes.....

My first car was a 97 Explorer XLT. I bought it with saving bonds that I didn't know I had until like a week before I went to get my license. I was pissed at my parents at first for never telling me about them, but then I realized it was a good thing, because I definitely would have spent it on something stupid

I loved that fucking car, driving around wasted drunk all day/night long, spent a whole summer terrorizing the city. Some lady smashed into me and destroyed it, then I bought a 2000 Lincoln LS

Another thought

Other peoples dreams and aspirations seem so dumb to me. I must be a jerk. "I'm gonna be an interior designer" who the fuck hires one? Good luck with that...

It pissed me off when I'm gonna do something at work or driving somewhere or some shit and I take the advice of someone else over my gut and it turns out they were wrong and my gut was right. Hopefully I won't turn into a know-it-all because it keeps happening.

Fuckin bud light ramblings....

So wait... you're a straightedge dude who could give a fuck about the environment?

I mean, not that that's a requirement of being straightedge. I just find it contradictory in general.

You sound confused.

See you in the bar in a couple years.

hahahaha.

Another thought

Other peoples dreams and aspirations seem so dumb to me. I must be a jerk. "I'm gonna be an interior designer" who the fuck hires one? Good luck with that...

this made me think of the hundreds of girls i've heard say, "i wanna be a fashion designer" or "im going to school to be a fashion designer"