A thought

KILZ FILLZ

A lot of people i knew when I was younger got to drive their parents cars before they got their own. Sometimes were even given the old family car. A lot of the time it was an old beat up minivan. Like a dodge caravan with old ass paint and busted interior.

Some time in the near future, highschool kids be driving the old family SUV. Scary thought or what? A bunch of kids who dont know how to drive and don't fear death yet on the roads driving those massive cars. A toyota sequoia would total my little Honda.

I remember some of the stupid shit with cars me and my friends would do when people started driving.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is not a new trend by any means.

some of my most cherished high school memories involve suv's.

such as smoking blunts and passing around blackbooks in the back of the old beat up 95 explorer that we affectionately dubbed the explorasaurus.

or driving down dangerous backroads in virginia in a suburban with a crazy redneck in coke bottle glasses at the wheel, blasting charlie daniels as loud as he possibly could, terrorizing juggalos and senior citizens alike.

ahhhhh, high school.

this is not a new trend by any means.

some of my most cherished high school memories involve suv's.

such as smoking blunts and passing around blackbooks in the back of the old beat up 95 explorer that we affectionately dubbed the explorasaurus.

or driving down dangerous backroads in virginia in a suburban with a crazy redneck in coke bottle glasses at the wheel, blasting charlie daniels as loud as he possibly could, terrorizing juggalos and senior citizens alike.

ahhhhh, high school.

we drove around in a beat up one of these

digiads_car_ads_126940_1.jpg

except replace blunts for beers and charlie daniels for schooly d

i had this as a "first car" (i didnt have my license or permit, still dont)

ChevyCustom10-1973CW-McDaniel.jpg

and it broke down, i "fixed it" and traded it no questions asked for this

0302701001247834820.jpg

then this fucking thing... the ENTIRE fuel system died at the same time.

now i have a bike.

oh, and my parents nor i spent a dime on either one of these cars

first there was the '74 280se ( but in a crappy purple with rust and "Fucx yov" scratched into the bonnet that I got given a sweetener for my dad not paying child support for 6 years)

was like driving a lounge suite and you could watch the fuel gauge go down if you pressed the gas too hard

794.jpg

then there was the pimpin subaru liberty but a station wagon version that we drove everywhere to raves throughout the early to mid nineties

Stolen_Subaru_Liberty_GX_AWD_1992.jpg

now I ride the bus or the train

I remember some of the stupid shit with cars me and my friends would do when people started driving.

I did donuts in the grass infront of a police station with my grandmoms 83 regal.

With my "kidnapped" homie in the trunk.

We saw him walking down the street and I thought it would be a good idea to give the order to "grab that nigga and put him in the trunk!!!"

So my boys grabbed that nigga and put him in the trunk.

Then we did donuts infront of the police station.

With Onyx blaring out the stock speakers.

I miss the 90's.

• Like 1