Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mn1_fuckos

16 Year Old Stabbed Over A Big Mac

Police: Youth stabbed over Big Mac in the Bahamas

3 mins ago

NASSAU, Bahamas – Bahamian police allege a 16-year-old boy stabbed a younger companion in the neck and back during an argument over a hamburger, gravely wounding him.

Assistant Police Superintendent Paul Rolle says the older boy stabbed the 14-year-old with a knife during a disagreement over a Big Mac sandwich they bought at McDonald's shortly after departing a beachfront nightclub in Nassau early Tuesday morning.

The younger boy is listed in serious condition at a local hospital.

Rolle said Wednesday that detectives are searching for the suspect. He said authorities are trying to determine if the boys were under the influence of alcohol and if the nightclub admitted the minors.

I ate a double cheeseburger from McDonalds the other day. It put my intestines in knots within 5 minutes of finishing it. No thanks.

*14 Year Old Stabbed Over A Big Mac

Yea i noticed after i hit post.

Eating mcdonalds in the bahamas must be like wearing a gold chain in the ghetto

• Like 1

Weird, I ate McDonalds for lunch today - first time in two years..I hated it so much that I would not stab anyone to have to eat it again.

I haven't eaten at a McDonalds in about 5 months. I'd like to reach that 2-year streak.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't solely over a Big Mac. I always get in stupid fights with my friends about dumb shit that escalate into bringing up past events, altercations etc. Which just lead to punches being thrown.

Strange.. I just read this top ten list of killer foods and number one was McDonald's food..

Haha..

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

THIS! it doesnt get any fuckin better.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the_gooch again.

I ate mcdonalds today at work, we were at the downtown one

there were at least 3 homeless people I saw in there

nursing fountain drinks and coffee you could tell they were there for a long tine

I even saw one guy ask some kid obviously on break from work to buy him a burger

the kid did

That's what you get for putting TV in mcdonalds

Also I had 2 of those chicken snack wraps and it made me sick as fuck for hours

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now