if you guys thought rob dyrdek was bad. the ryan sheaker "Depreciation"

swineflu.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

late night tv for us in Australia is 5 hours of proactive, 60's music collection and 'shit like the slap chop' infomercials, straight. one channel has some hell old school black and white shit iwch is the 1 i normally turn to when i can't sleep. in the brief second i surfed through the channels i saw some skate boarding. so i turned to that.

turns out ryan shelker is now sponsored by pro active

if you don't know who shekler is. he was sponsored at 13 by world industries. he was in a stack of little am clips. he got to skate at the globe world cup in, i think 2005 but when he staked it he cryed like a baby. any way this was an other film klip of him skateboarding to better your education

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zomhQ8C98RU

THIS FACT GOES WITHOUT SAYING! ERRBODY ALREADY KNOWS HE FAILS AT LIFE!

but on the serious tip he kills it on that skateboard, UNLIKE rob dyrdek. saw him at bust or bail; treflip down the 16, his foot was under the board and he pulled that shit up and over at the last second.

alas, he's just ANOTHER stupid white person.

i remember seeing 5 minutes of an episode and it was him taking out a good looking lady,

then getting home and talking to his brother who looked 5 being all "man i dont know what i should do i like her and all but blah blah blah"

i'd like to knock him out and take his wallet.

or make him take money out at the atm.

lolz.