Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swineflu.

if you guys thought rob dyrdek was bad. the ryan sheaker "Depreciation"

Well I do know he has a tattoo on his back proudly displaying his surname

SHECKLER

Any turd brazen enough to get his own last name carved into his back is a lamer.

Class dismissed

late night tv for us in Australia is 5 hours of proactive, 60's music collection and 'shit like the slap chop' infomercials, straight. one channel has some hell old school black and white shit iwch is the 1 i normally turn to when i can't sleep. in the brief second i surfed through the channels i saw some skate boarding. so i turned to that.

turns out ryan shelker is now sponsored by pro active

if you don't know who shekler is. he was sponsored at 13 by world industries. he was in a stack of little am clips. he got to skate at the globe world cup in, i think 2005 but when he staked it he cryed like a baby. any way this was an other film klip of him skateboarding to better your education

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zomhQ8C98RU

I've never watched a second of this kids show or anything about him period, but isn't he some kind of skateboarding prodigy who started winning mad shit at like 13?

I peep'd a ad for his show, he was all into this girl, and bitch liked his bestfriend(Who doesn't have his own show and isn't paid mad cash to roll around skating) or some shit... Now that's a little hoe that needs to get her priorities straight...

kids a pussbag, dont give a shit if hes better than me at skating. and to me the bottom line is whether you hate him or not, hes still got you talking about him.

THIS FACT GOES WITHOUT SAYING! ERRBODY ALREADY KNOWS HE FAILS AT LIFE!

but on the serious tip he kills it on that skateboard, UNLIKE rob dyrdek. saw him at bust or bail; treflip down the 16, his foot was under the board and he pulled that shit up and over at the last second.

alas, he's just ANOTHER stupid white person.

im pissed cuz he fucked the bitch Rob's got answerin the phones up there.

and cuz im a hater.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now