How Do YOU Want to Die

Knee Grow Please

You know what, as fucking gay (I mean awesome) as this movie is;

pointbreak.jpeg

Skydiving would be a very peaceful way to go. Despite what folks might think. I would flip in as many crazy rotations as possible right before tracking my way into a fucking family house head-first. SPLAT NIGGA RIGHT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM. I would have a lot of fun on the way down.

But really... Bodie had the fucking right idea;

pointbreak1.jpg

"ITS THE PERFECT STORM BRO BREH. JUST LET ME GET ONE LAST WAVE"

point-break-blue-wendy-froshay.jpg

Although my last wave would never, ever be at weak-ass Bell's in Australia. That shit is for pussies and longboarders. The last wave I ever took off on would look something similar to this:

Mavericks%20flea_big.jpg

GARGLE GARGLE VOMIT DEAD.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skydive from a helium balloon from the edge of space combined with a wing-suit. If I ever get rich this is definitely on my to do list. If you haven't sky dived before, seriously book it within a month its only like $3-400 and one of the best adrenaline rushes. However if I were to die it would be to do this without a parachute. Also having the best possible noise reduction headphones playing my fav 15min chillout play-list.

Joseph Kidder 1960 video 102,800 ft jump, breaking the sound barrier on decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n2AICdVv3g

always thought it would be cool to make some sort of deal with NASA to stack a shuttle up with as much food and fuel and shit as possible and blast me off into space as fast and as far as they can, for as long as they can, either aimlessly or to a crazy destination no sane person would dare go to and have me report back/send back any findings