Interesting discussion...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Breaking and entering

Some punk broke into my van and stole some stereo equipment. If he returns and I catch him in my van and I crack his fukin skull with my baseball bat am I within the law?

"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know what it is today."

How many magazines do you have for your main battle rifle?

I have:

30 M-16 30 rounders

8 M-14 20 rounders

8 AK-47 30 rounders

Whats too much? Whats too few? All my ammo is on strpper clips in bandoliers.

Your concealed carry rig/technic

I was wondering exactly how all you folks carry - when you carry concealed?

Usually, I don't use any type of holster for concealed carry. The 2 revolvers I usually use for the job (Colt Agent Snub .38 / S&W M-65 .357 3" bbl) are set up with those Barami Hip Grips. Those grips have a flair on the top of the right grip to hook on belt & waistband.

If the weather is cold and will be leaving a jacket on, I slip it in my waistband at my right hip (Mexican carry), with the jacket covering. It's nice 'n quick that way.

If the weather is fair or I'll be indoors in shirt sleeves, I always wear a snap front shirt. I unsnap the shirt and waistband the revolver with the flair hooking under the belt on the waistband about 3-4" left of my belt buckle. Even in August, carrying that 6 shot .357 it's next to impossible to tell that I'm carrying. It's not as quick on the draw as Mexican carry, but is still pretty fast if I keep up on my practicing.

But when doing vigorous things like bike riding, walking/ trotting, climbing etc - I am very fond of a fanny pack rig. It's so handy to just strap on and is comfortable.

An ascendant man, living in a degenerate age, must, by definition, live in contradistinction to his times.

i found these interesting...

Archived