Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
absolute.despair

Log Out Problems....

I get that as well. Makes me feel as though my acciount isn't safe as I have been using net cafes here in Amsterdam. Needs to be fixed I think.

if you got firefox go to tools, clear private data, click on every box then click on clear private data now. then log out. it will still give you the error screen just page back and you will be logged out :cool:

it works for now....

• Like 1

i had this problem all week. a few people wanted to go on but couldn't log out of my name.LAN PARTY!

Yeah, but I cant get into the tools menu on the computers at my work, it is blocked by the network administartor, and I dont really feel like asking that person to go in and do it for me. Why dont you guys just fix the fucking log out function. Considering this is a graffiti website, you would think something like that would be working. People dont want to be leaving trails behind temselves.

i think the smart thing to do would be to not go on a website dedicated to a criminal activity while you're at work. you may as well write "i'm a bad employee, fire me" across your forehead, and then take a shit in your boss's lunch

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now