Come ups: Flipping money and the hustle

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh. nevermind then

why dont people counterfeit receipts? just buy something cheap, scan it in your car with a portable scanner (seen that junt at costco for 100, looked like some crazy spy gadget. even had its own felt bag!) and edit it on your laptop and print it out using a receipt printer.

well damn, im not looking to make THAT big of an investment haha im not even old enough to buy lottery tickets... but i could see myself doing that during summer break in college

It's a good way to travel for free. If you know what you're doing you can cover your expenses without too much hassle.

The same hustle applies to clothes. If you know people here who buy for resale shops, go to Italy and buy vintage suits and have them altered and sold here (this only really works in big cities) along with whatever vintage designer clothing and shoes you can find anywhere in Europe.

There's TONS of money to be made in this but you need to be on the ball as far as what's good and what sells here. This was part of the same deal...one of my friends made a few grand reselling suits and vintage Euro clothes and shoes here he bought there.

The reason I'm pushing it is because I've known some people to make a killing at it, it's legal, plus you learn a lot and get to travel and meet chicks.

My dad went to England in the late 90s, bought a ton of vintage Marshall and Vox tube amps and has been slowly selling them off over the years. At one point he was telling me that you can do the same thing with vintage BMWs and Mercedes here...buy them in Germany cheap, ship them here and sell them to collectors.

Basically, anything collectors buy is a good lead IF you have a good eye and know what sells. eBay is not always that trustworthy, so if you have a good reputation with a few wealthy buyers they'll take care of you.

i question the legitimacy of this statement. but i know what you're talking about/coming from

i know what your sayin...

im kinda skeptical about it myself

weather or not all the shit is for real or if they're knock offs..

apparently they got maaad gucci, prada, and what not

and maaad purses and all sorts of other shit real cheap...

like i said i know a thing or two but cant discuss them here..

but ill see how this thing goes along once it happens...

regardless its a come up for me since i aint puttin no money in it ya diiig...

i remember one of my other boys had a website where he would get jordans and nikes for $45 tops

and they were all real apparently, he'd go out to the burbs and sell em for like a bill then re-up on the quicks...

I used to have a couple website that were based out of china

and every website sold jordans($40-45), nike sb($35-40), other

shoes too like lv, gucci, ect., basically any type of expensive purse,

and any type of expensive watch, and belts Basically every

fashion thing that was expensive even some kind of hair straighter

not sure if its used by all the celebs or something but that was on

there. some of the belts are fake so im assuming mostly everything

is fake, but alot look real.I think my boy still has the site if he

does imma place a small order of shit and try and sell it on ebay.