Fixed Gear Queer.

HardyBucks

If you want a good bike, that's a good bike. The looks are secondary, eventually everything gets beat up and scratched anyway.

If you're going to get one of the bikes from that site, I would advise you to get a 59. If there's a way you can test ride one, that would be better but it's probably not an option. The fact that they only sell 54s and 59s seems pretty stupid to me, but who knows.

And get it set up at a shop, unless you know what you're doing and have bike tools.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you have only ridin one a couple times, with something as potentialy dangerous as riding fixed gear, you shouldnt just jump in to spending butt loads on some awesome bike, when you really have no idea how to properly ride the thing, i rode on my friends spare for along time before i built my own.

. I hate fixed gear assclowns as much as I do towards Rollerbladers , and all the retards riding Ripsticks in a skate spot . I know plenty of older Bike Messengers trying to earn a living , which is rad , and I get along with . But Cleveland is full of these fixed gear queers with their Urban Outfitters track bikes . They should all be burned , crucified to their bikes , while Mayhem is blaring for all to hear .

OH NOEZ THAT PERSON IS RIDING A SPECIFIC TYPE OF BICYCLE AND IT MAKES ME MAD

:lol:

No I ride bikes too , but I don't make it a fashion show . To each their own , but if you saw these scummy , non-working suburban leeches hanging-out all day with a $5 yard sale frame and $500 special wheels , you'd hate them as well . But then again this is from my point of view as a skater for over 20 years .

but if you saw these scummy , non-working suburban leeches hanging-out all day with a $5 yard sale frame and $500 special wheels , you'd hate them as well

i can assure you i wouldn't hate them, because it does not affect my life and i have more important things to worry about than somebody putting expensive wheels on an inexpensive bicycle frame.

i get a little chuckle when i see people doing super corny shit, but that's it. i guess im an easy going kinda fella.