Gyros Yo!

chopsticks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really cost mcuh to travel within Europe, every single person I know generally leaves the country once a year or at least every other year and I don't know a single person that doesn't struggle financially - I certainly don't know any rich people

It is different for us to travel to the US or to different continents - that shit then gets expensive because of flights - there are so many low cost budget airline companies here that you can say, fly to venice, or germany or france or greece for some stupidly cheap prices like under £100

I honestly don't think that I even know anybody outside of pro skateboarders who have the money to just up and bounce to other countries just because, like some of you channel zero heads.

The trustfund life must be nice.

Gyros are dope.

If you live in or even near london there's about six different airports that you can get a flight to almost anywhere in europe from about £50 to £150 if you book far enough in advance and at the right times.

probably the same as internal flights in the US

Jeebus DAO, just because you didn't grow up with the Interwebz, does not mean you have to be a broke ass.

I'm your age (I assume) and have been footing my own bills to travel Europe (for weeks/months at a time) for the last 13 years.

It's pretty dang cheap if you know how to do it right, but then again, I am not some scrub earning minimum wage. However, even during my broke phase after the dot com bubble burst, I still made it out there.

2. Why the hell are you drinking so much Heineken when European beer is about 50 times better. Especially Mythos. which i believe is a greek beer.

heineken is made is amsterdam, which is in holland. holland is in europe.

thus heineken = european beer.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think that I even know anybody outside of pro skateboarders who have the money to just up and bounce to other countries just because, like some of you channel zero heads.

Gyros are dope.

the most expensive thing is the plane ticket

travel in europe is mad cheap

were just young with no wife or kids

Gyros are dope.

I spent a month there with under 5 grand to start with. Traveling is easy. But some places are more expensive than others. It just depends on where you are. You should try it sometime.