WELCOME TO SAN FRANCISCO!

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people keep associating sf with the stupid hipsters? do you not have them in your city?

because most people come to sf on vacation and see the surface for a week, visit the hipster areas because they are hipster faggots too and think that's what sf is all about. you're from sf, you know what it's really all about. don't let the hipsters and the faggots who worry about that scene know about our secrets. :D

• Like 1

because most people come to sf on vacation and see the surface for a week, visit the hipster areas because they are hipster faggots too and think that's what sf is all about.(50million)[/size] you're from sf, you know what it's really all about. don't let the hipsters and the faggots who worry about that scene know about our secrets. :D

this and *fixed

tenyearsdrunk

triplesuplex

i can see how this could happen

ehhhhh, no

irish is as white as they come

except for an albino

50 pennies with the weak come back

sorry to call you out like that

but we bay boys have our pride

One little letter substitution and this exclamation could be quite the knee slapper

Did he, now.

I'd love to see a reality show where 8 chalkies from Pac Heights go live in Potrero Hill PJs for six months. It would be a cross between "The Simple Life" and "Apocalypse Now".

wouldnt that kinda be like that spike lee "sucka free city" movie. only i would prefer to have em stay at the PJs on westpoint or sunnydale because then at least they couldnt walk down the hill to whole foods to do their grocery shopping. you gotta really take em out of their element for good television.

wouldnt that kinda be like that spike lee "sucka free city" movie. only i would prefer to have em stay at the PJs on westpoint or sunnydale because then at least they couldnt walk down the hill to whole foods to do their grocery shopping. you gotta really take em out of their element for good television.

If they're only switching locations but don't have to change how they live, their bourgeois tendencies could generate some comedy as well. "Yo, check out these mothafuckers with their bullshit groceries...hey ma, how you livin'? How much you spend down there tonight? You got any hot fries or red drink up in that bag, ma? You want some help? You lookin' to grill some shit tonight? I got that purp and some Henny to fade, ma."

I remember fucking with the early loft dwellers pretty bad in the late 90s/early 2000s during the Great Yuppie Takeover...whenever they asked me for directions in the Mission, EVERYTHING was either at the corner of 16th and Capp or 15th and Valencia, back when the old VGs were still around. Hayes Valley was easy, I'd tell them to head north on Laguna towards Fulton and they'd end up in the hood. Anyone in the Union Square or Civic Center got sent to Leavenworth and Turk.

I went to SF back in 1994 to skateboard and hang-out . I met the Swingin' Utters there and have since kept in contact with them . The skateboarding scene there was fucking incredible , as it still is . People like Peter Ramondetta still skate SF daily , and rip it up . I'd like to go back someday with the Fiance .

Guest 50million
on a similar, but side, note: Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations' recently filmed an episode in SF.

i'm looking forward to it.

/end.

saw it. its on demand. it was alright. he actually went to oakland. went to a taco truck. also when to house of prime rib...which i could totally never go there and be fine with it.

i was surprised he didnt go to a lot of other places.

id marry him. btw.

Guest 50million

i could never move from the bay. i love it way too much. once i make enough money to get a decent place in the city, ill move back. for now, oakland is my home. i go back n forth every 5 years. sf to oakland is only 10 minutes driving, really.

i dont understand why so many people diss it. probably because a lot of people from here act a fool and people only see the touristy places. like pier 39.

there is just so much beauty in both sf and east bay. its really amazing and i feel extremely luck to live here, whether its 'hood' or not.

[quote=shai hulud;6634838

I remember fucking with the early loft dwellers pretty bad in the late 90s/early 2000s during the Great Yuppie Takeover...whenever they asked me for directions in the Mission, EVERYTHING was either at the corner of 16th and Capp or 15th and Valencia, back when the old VGs were still around. Hayes Valley was easy, I'd tell them to head north on Laguna towards Fulton and they'd end up in the hood. Anyone in the Union Square or Civic Center got sent to Leavenworth and Turk.

this all day

i was a plumber in those days and helped build the "live work lofts at 3rd and Bryant.

these in fact-Picture1.png

and no one lives there and the stores below are all empty

so much for the $400,000 lofts and the big dotcom boom of the soma area.

but hay i had to make a living

im from the city and have lived here nearly 90% of my life. i must say though that everytime i go/live anywhere else i get bored very quickly (with the exception of NY, miami, and chicago). but even LA grows old very fast to me. especially after i lived there for over a year. i guess part of me likes random people screaming on the bus, endless divebars, crackheads scaring the tourists, and even all the random fucks i meet everyday that have just moved here from god knows where. there's always suprises here. my 2 cents.