Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edward Orenthal Norton

Ramblin' documentry

As far as I know mid to late 2011...There are still people scheduled to interview, as well as some new ones that are a possibility. It's hard to say, I know the exec. producer wants to get as many as possible in the film, as I told him he should do. Of course you can't possibly get everyone, but damn, make it count!

I know the film crew was in his area, and I think if I remember correctly, and don't quote me on this, but he wasn't interested in being in the film, for obvious reasons. Of course there's always a possibility of that changing, but that's what I believe I heard. There were a few others in his area too that declined for fear of exposure, and getting caught because of identity reasons.

I sure hope this drops soon. I'm excited to see it. I want to see smokin joe's part mainly because we're from the same state. I wish I would of flicked more of his work back in the day but I was still learning. What about that owl dude? I see him up alot.

edit: someone already beat me to a pic of retribalize.

hes up on CSX a lot.

Any new news on the release?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now