Ramblin' documentry

well like the producer said, and I agree, you can't possibly get everyone in one film. There are some very old school guys, mainly workers that I'd love to see in this, and by all rights should be, but it just isn't going to happen this time around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a guy who knows whistle blower.

im not making any promises this guy travels a lot so i dont know where he is.

but ill make some inquiries for you capn.

I've known whistle blower for a while. He's mainly a west coast cat, but he's based out of my home base. I don't think he'd be up for that type of thing, but hell, i can't speak for him.

• 2 weeks later...
This video won't be right without Whistle Blower, Retribalize, or the The Bookman! PERIOD!

guess not up on the new jack moniker guys and on the east coast i have never in my life even herd of let alone seen the middle guy you mentioned... plus fuck whistle blower imo. dude goes over graffiti and right in the middle of panels on reefers. no thanks on that guy fully...

from the sounds of what i have herd this movie will cover many and most of right type of people i give two shits about... way to document the history.

Sounds like you need to spend more time on the rails. You should be seeing all three of these artists many and many of times over. No matter where you live. Everybody can vouch for that. And regardless, Whistle Blower has put in more work than you can even fathom. Respect to that alone.

guess i respect the old timers and guys that been around for decades. and at the end of the day how much "work" is being put in? its a crayon and im sure i can fathom it being ive been up on the rails since 93 and just started seeing that dude but a year or so ago. and being annoyed he jocks panels on whites and gets up in backgrounds of pieces. so sorry, i dont have no love for your man...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

streakers are a different breed than most graff dudes from my experience, usually more interested in railroad/hobo culture. so dont expect a guy like Whistle Blower to follow the same code of conduct as piecers and shit. Spray paint is so overrated

i hear they're gonna interview Stack-a-bones soon, he definitely puts in the work for it.

• 2 weeks later...
guess not up on the new jack moniker guys and on the east coast i have never in my life even herd of let alone seen the middle guy you mentioned... plus fuck whistle blower imo. dude goes over graffiti and right in the middle of panels on reefers. no thanks on that guy fully...

from the sounds of what i have herd this movie will cover many and most of right type of people i give two shits about... way to document the history.

yeah... who is retribalize???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as I know mid to late 2011...There are still people scheduled to interview, as well as some new ones that are a possibility. It's hard to say, I know the exec. producer wants to get as many as possible in the film, as I told him he should do. Of course you can't possibly get everyone, but damn, make it count!

I know the film crew was in his area, and I think if I remember correctly, and don't quote me on this, but he wasn't interested in being in the film, for obvious reasons. Of course there's always a possibility of that changing, but that's what I believe I heard. There were a few others in his area too that declined for fear of exposure, and getting caught because of identity reasons.

• 6 months later...