Ramblin' documentry

Ramblin' is the documentary of a nationwide search for the anonymous and unknown artists of freight train monikers. This art form has been prevalent on the rails since the Great Depression but is often overshadowed by larger, aerosol train graffiti.

The film features artists such as the Colossus of Roads, The Rambler, Smokin' Joe, The Kodak Kidd and Conrail Twitty.

Ramblin' is still in production and we are actively seeking all moniker artists. Please contact 7demonbag@gmail .com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YjaauvZdKg

really looking forward to this coming out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Solo's segment is done, filming Faves, and 27 in the next month...Not sure who else we'll find. We'd like some west coast old timers, and also Whistle Blower, but can't seem to locate him, or find someone that knows him.

i know a guy who knows whistle blower.

im not making any promises this guy travels a lot so i dont know where he is.

but ill make some inquiries for you capn.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'd like to see some of the more detailed monikers be featured to. Guys like "Other" "Labrona" to name a few..[/quote

I agree with you on that for sure! I suggested Labrona, Take 5 and Other to the films producer. They should definitely be in this documentary, and would be a great representation for Canada. I'm not sure if it's in the budget for them, but I'm trying to work something out, that they can contribute instead, rather than the film crew head up there. Not sure though if thats possible though. I have to talk to Take 5 and Labrona again and see.

This video won't be right without Whistle Blower, Retribalize, or the The Bookman! PERIOD! It does sound good but without these 3 folks/artists, who i feel personally are up and out the most, getting dirty, sweaty, evading the law, putting in tons of work...... it just ain't right.

I see more work by these 3 artists than anybody. I also believe there is a rhyme and/or reason why they haven't been found/contacted or haven't contacted the film crew.

It's especially important seeing as these folks are also the few who are currently putting in an enormous amount of work. RESPECT to them for remaining silent but it would be a dandy to find em'.

Good luck on the rest of the video guys.

I'd like to see some of the more detailed monikers be featured to. Guys like "Other" "Labrona" to name a few..[/quote

I agree with you on that for sure! I suggested Labrona, Take 5 and Other to the films producer. They should definitely be in this documentary, and would be a great representation for Canada. I'm not sure if it's in the budget for them, but I'm trying to work something out, that they can contribute instead, rather than the film crew head up there. Not sure though if thats possible though. I have to talk to Take 5 and Labrona again and see.

Ya, those guys would be great additions IMO (Other, Labrona & Take 5). I know "Other" was featured in that "Next: An Urban Primer" movie, so hopefully he'd be down to be featured.

...although not as well known, "Berzerker" is another moniker I love to catch too and would be interested in seeing in the film.