Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edward Orenthal Norton

Ramblin' documentry

Ramblin' is the documentary of a nationwide search for the anonymous and unknown artists of freight train monikers. This art form has been prevalent on the rails since the Great Depression but is often overshadowed by larger, aerosol train graffiti.

The film features artists such as the Colossus of Roads, The Rambler, Smokin' Joe, The Kodak Kidd and Conrail Twitty.

Ramblin' is still in production and we are actively seeking all moniker artists. Please contact 7demonbag@gmail .com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YjaauvZdKg

really looking forward to this coming out.

that does look interesting - and im not really all that into monikers. maybe I just like graffiti/train footage to anything other than hip hop.

would be slick if they caught up with the bug scortcher or ol' roc. those guys draw some of the funniest shit ive ever seen, period.

peace to the Kodak Kidd tho~

why were on this topic my friend got me this dvd "who is bozo texino" this is by far one of the best..... shit will blow your mind its got lots of others on here to....worth the money for sure anyone else seen it?????

rumor has it Solo will most likely be in it as well, not to mention a few others on the roster like Ghouls, 27, and hopefully a few from up in Canada too... we'll see what the future holds

Nothing finalized yet, like Balthazaar said we're still filming. Then the editing, etc. I'm guessing the later part of 2010. Have a few people to film, and interview yet.

id be really hyped if they got ahold of Solo..ive got things hes done years apart on the same line..just amazing.

i just hung out with solo a few nights ago, he's everywhere.

Solo's segment is done, filming Faves, and 27 in the next month...Not sure who else we'll find. We'd like some west coast old timers, and also Whistle Blower, but can't seem to locate him, or find someone that knows him.

Solo's segment is done, filming Faves, and 27 in the next month...Not sure who else we'll find. We'd like some west coast old timers, and also Whistle Blower, but can't seem to locate him, or find someone that knows him.

i know a guy who knows whistle blower.

im not making any promises this guy travels a lot so i dont know where he is.

but ill make some inquiries for you capn.

I'd like to see some of the more detailed monikers be featured to. Guys like "Other" "Labrona" to name a few..

I'd like to see some of the more detailed monikers be featured to. Guys like "Other" "Labrona" to name a few..[/quote

I agree with you on that for sure! I suggested Labrona, Take 5 and Other to the films producer. They should definitely be in this documentary, and would be a great representation for Canada. I'm not sure if it's in the budget for them, but I'm trying to work something out, that they can contribute instead, rather than the film crew head up there. Not sure though if thats possible though. I have to talk to Take 5 and Labrona again and see.

i know a guy who knows whistle blower.

im not making any promises this guy travels a lot so i dont know where he is.

but ill make some inquiries for you capn.

ha, nice! Appreciate it bro.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now