Social Etiquette --- Are you an asshole or not??

Richard Pryor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So, my buddy was out partying one night and sees this asshole on crutches pretending to be physically and mentally disabled.

The guy was kinda dancing around on his crutches and acting up, talking loudly and whatnot and my boy got so offended by it that he walked up to the guy and kicked one of his crutches so hard it flew out of his hand and over to the other side of the street.

That guy, actually being physically and/or mentally disabled fell down on the ground and was, to say the least, not amused. Nor were the people he was there with. My friend just stood there while they all yelled at him, realizing what an epic asshole he was, he just turned around and walked away without saying a word :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't rode the bus in like 3 years, but when I did I used to hate people expecting me to give up my seat to women or "old" (like 45 years old) people. Fuck that shit, you can stand just as easy as I can you piece of shit

That said, someone on crutches would automatically get the seat. I actually moved out of the way of some guy on crutches at the bar last week, and he gave me a mad enthusiastic "THANKS!" that made it obvious most people weren't doing that for him

I am exceedingly polite, quite possibly to a fault. I attribute this to my childhood, which alternated between beatings with a radiator hose filled with lead shot and cowering in a filthy cardboard box in the backyard with the raccoons. This was to teach me manners and respect for my elders. I am also somewhat fat. I attribute that to laziness and carbohydrates.

Fuck you, Mom and Dad. I have been scarred for life thanks to your bad genetics and abuse.

I am exceedingly polite, quite possibly to a fault. I attribute this to my childhood, which alternated between beatings with a radiator hose filled with lead shot and cowering in a filthy cardboard box in the backyard with the raccoons. This was to teach me manners and respect for my elders. I am also somewhat fat. I attribute that to laziness and carbohydrates.

Fuck you, Mom and Dad. I have been scarred for life thanks to your bad genetics and abuse.

Hahaha that made me laugh, i used to get hidings all the time when i was a kid, eating with my mouth open, being a smart ass to my pops. heaps of shit..

and when i have kids, im probly gonna beat there ass's aswell..

I haven't rode the bus in like 3 years, but when I did I used to hate people expecting me to give up my seat to women or "old" (like 45 years old) people. Fuck that shit, you can stand just as easy as I can you piece of shit

That said, someone on crutches would automatically get the seat. I actually moved out of the way of some guy on crutches at the bar last week, and he gave me a mad enthusiastic "THANKS!" that made it obvious most people weren't doing that for him

this is everything that i had wanted to say.

how hard is it to treat other people the way you would want to be treated? if i had a fucked up ass leg would i want a nice person to hook me up with a seat? hell yes. if i were some lady carrying her kid and a stroller would i want some 20 year old kid to hook me up? yes.

another thing that bothers me on the bus is people staring at people in wheelchairs getting strapped in by the bus driver. people act like they've never seen a wheelchair before, jaws all on the floor.