Download every Wu affiliate album ever in this thread (AKA AYBEES WORST NIGHTMARE!)

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have a wax poetics interview with rza where he talks about how gravediggaz was supposed 'to blow up and wu tang was just a side project

6 ft deep actually dropped 8 months before 36 chambers, I heard 1800 suicide months before CREAM

thats weird because...

gravegiggaz 6 Feet Deep Released on August 9 1994,

Wutang's Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), released 1/01/1993

if that post was serious i feel bad for you

thats weird because...

gravegiggaz 6 Feet Deep Released on August 9 1994,

Wutang's Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), released 1/01/1993

if that post was serious i feel bad for you

I dont wanna get into this argument with yall I have some downloading to do.

But you're wrong your 36 chambers date, you need to re google that.

Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) [EXPLICIT LYRICS]

Product Details

* Audio CD (November 9, 1993)

* Original Release Date: November 9, 1993

* Number of Discs: 1

* Format: Explicit Lyrics

* Label: RCA

* ASIN: B000002WPI

* Also Available in: Audio CD | Audio Cassette | Vinyl | MP3 Download

OMG i cant belive you didnt use the search function there is already a torrent thread....

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128858

quote the post where i posted any torrents retard

also wow, you got me on that release date, good job on making 5 posts and graphics because you out googled me when i was high. you got the juice now kid

quote the post where i posted any torrents retard

also wow, you got me on that release date, good job on making 5 posts and graphics because you out googled me when i was high. you got the juice now kid

first off dont ever call me kid, im probably a lot older than you. and second, rapidshare files ARE torrent files you fucking idiot!

i was fucking joking when i posted the one about there already being a torrent thread, i think it was obvious and it was my thread, fuck.

i out googled you? you stated six feet deep was released before 36 chambers and wutang was a side project from an interview you have... no google involved there.

You should stop getting high it has made you stupid.

First off KID

rapidshares are the same as torrent files?

That's just dumb as fuck

you're a fucking retard, like I said

rapidshares are direct hosting... They don't work in any way shape or form like torrents

why don't you try and use any of those with a torrent client, see how well that works for you, and get back to me

and kid, even if you are older than me, you sure as fuck don't act like it getting all giddy and making 5 posts about some piece of wu trivia I got wrong...

And kid, you pulled the other forum I have assigned to my email

wow

I care... That's why the only thing you'll find on that email is that 1 forum

now if you want my real shit, since I can see how intirested you are, I'll gladly give it to you so you can get your e-stalk on

but don't pull some other acct on another forum like you got something

either way, I'm not the only member of this board who is on there

What else you got? You wanna go any farther?

Doesnt dude have a "let me jock your dick for some cholo art scans" thread he could be fucking up instead?

I offer up the biggest music hookup this forum ever seen and this faggot seriously tried to pull my docs...

You got any closer faggot? Find anything on that forum yet? Any myspace? Any unguarded photobucket? Anything?

First off KID

rapidshares are the same as torrent files?

That's just dumb as fuck

you're a fucking retard, like I said

rapidshares are direct hosting... They don't work in any way shape or form like torrents

why don't you try and use any of those with a torrent client, see how well that works for you, and get back to me

and kid, even if you are older than me, you sure as fuck don't act like it getting all giddy and making 5 posts about some piece of wu trivia I got wrong...

And kid, you pulled the other forum I have assigned to my email

wow

I care... That's why the only thing you'll find on that email is that 1 forum

now if you want my real shit, since I can see how intirested you are, I'll gladly give it to you so you can get your e-stalk on

but don't pull some other acct on another forum like you got something

either way, I'm not the only member of this board who is on there

What else you got? You wanna go any farther?

you still try to say 6 feet deep came out 8 months before 36 chambers :lol: direct hosting file sharing? whatever. the reason i posted that shit from the other forum is because your responses are fucking gay, who the fuck would post that shit about them selves :lol: besides what the fuck is that forum called again? some wigger shit name if i recall. Fuck you, you just mad cause i called you out on some gay ass shit.