Download every Wu affiliate album ever in this thread (AKA AYBEES WORST NIGHTMARE!)

YouMad.GIF

Doesnt dude have a "let me jock your dick for some cholo art scans" thread he could be fucking up instead?

I offer up the biggest music hookup this forum ever seen and this faggot seriously tried to pull my docs...

You got any closer faggot? Find anything on that forum yet? Any myspace? Any unguarded photobucket? Anything?

explain exactly how i was dick jockin in that thread?

i havent bothered to waste my time but now that you mention it maybe i will do some diggin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you still try to say 6 feet deep came out 8 months before 36 chambers :lol: direct hosting file sharing? whatever. the reason i posted that shit from the other forum is because your responses are fucking gay, who the fuck would post that shit about them selves :lol: besides what the fuck is that forum called again? some wigger shit name if i recall. Fuck you, you just mad cause i called you out on some gay ass shit.

Haha whatever faggot

You thought I was gonna get e-scared when you posted that shit, too bad you can't pull anything but that! Seriously, tried to pull my v card and info and shit, and failed miserably.

Yeah, you win on the album release, you totally 1-upped me in early 90s wu trivia

the fact you gloat about knowing more about wu tang release dates is the most pathetic shit of all

I mean really, look how psyched you were to correct me on some gay shit like me getting release dates wrong... Are you really on my dick like that? Really? Just wating in the shadows to "bust" me on your knowledge of early wu tang? Alright kid, you got that one, bravo

Nevermind youre such a fucking retard you still don't know the difference between direct download and a torrent

no wonder you have to beg for image torrents like aittle toy faggot

you don't even know what that shit is!

Lolollllollll

fall back dummy, you're embarassing yourself way more than I did by getting wu tang release dates wrong...

Fuck your faggotry and your stupid thread full of music that can be easily found. Keep talkin shit but i wont be back in here to read anymore of the garbage you have to say

Hahahaha

you mad son

son, you mad

I don't think shit must be too easy for you to find since you think rapidshares are torrents

fucking retard

Doesnt dude have a "let me jock your dick for some cholo art scans" thread he could be fucking up instead?

I offer up the biggest music hookup this forum ever seen and this faggot seriously tried to pull my docs...

You got any closer faggot? Find anything on that forum yet? Any myspace? Any unguarded photobucket? Anything?

Actually I think that Decomposers Album I tried to give to these niggas was the biggest musical contribution to this forum EVER!!!!

:lol: :lol:

I kid, I kid.

Props forever on this Tre and thanks Butcher for that Cuban Revolution ishhh!!!!

Fuck your faggotry and your stupid thread full of music that can be easily found. Keep talkin shit but i wont be back in here to read anymore of the garbage you have to say

Not mad, Im actually quite humored by all of this.

Whatever though I quit, you win Kimmy, I mean what the hell was I thinkin tryin to step to the self proclaimed RACKMASTA !

hahaha

look how mad you are retard!!!

Figure out the difference between a rapidshare and a torrent yet?

Or are you still licking nuts for those cholo scans?

Really, nice fail on pulling my docs, I bet you scanned the whole Internet, that whole other forum, and couldn't find shit. Keep trying fanboy faggot

tell em why u mad!

hahaha

look how mad you are retard!!!

Figure out the difference between a rapidshare and a torrent yet?

Or are you still licking nuts for those cholo scans?

Really, nice fail on pulling my docs, I bet you scanned the whole Internet, that whole other forum, and couldn't find shit. Keep trying fanboy faggot

tell em why u mad!

Hey rackmasta, i said you win, why cant you get over it are you mad?

and to set things straight show me where in my thread am i licking nuts for cholo scans?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131001

if thats licking nuts, posting every "Wu affiliate album ever" in a thread must be like sucking three dicks at the same time while being double penetrated up your ass.

you posted this

I have a wax poetics interview with rza where he talks about how gravediggaz was supposed 'to blow up and wu tang was just a side project

6 ft deep actually dropped 8 months before 36 chambers, I heard 1800 suicide months before CREAM

i called you out here

thats weird because...

gravegiggaz 6 Feet Deep Released on August 9 1994,

Wutang's Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), released 1/01/1993

if that post was serious i feel bad for you

*the cream date is wrong but not by much*

and your response...

quote the post where i posted any torrents retard

also wow, you got me on that release date, good job on making 5 posts and graphics because you out googled me when i was high. you got the juice now kid

how the fuck did i get you on a release date? when you clearly stated "I have a wax poetics interview with rza where he talks about how gravediggaz was supposed 'to blow up and wu tang was just a side project

6 ft deep actually dropped 8 months before 36 chambers, I heard 1800 suicide months before CREAM" and even out googled you? what does that mean in relations to any of this?

I have never used rapidshare before, I knew it was a file sharing host so i just assumed they were .torrent files, my bad.

And for you to keep sayin im mad, why would I be? And of all people from Kim the certified troublemaker? Please....

The rackmasta is clearly MAD not me.

:lol:

I love the sidelines of a good e-fight.

This is ill internet beef, but all I know is I choked a dudde out in the middle of the bar tonight haha. Kept staring at my girl til SHE (whos a pacifist, and knows what would happen if she told me this, so it must have been bad) tld me that he was making her uncomfortable.

I went up to him, punked him off, made him eat mad humble pie and rub it in his chest, but then when I went to walk away he felt brave enough to make fun of my Johnny Cupcakes shirt. Boom, bang, bam, you just got choked out by a dude with a cupcake on his tee...what's poppin pussy? ! Hahaha

Unreleated, but hilarious nonetheless

Blue Sky Black Death

(Blue Sky Black Death (abbreviated BSBD) is a production duo based in San Francisco, California and Seattle, Washington. The duo consists of Kingston (Kingston Maguire) and Young God (Ian Taggart). They are known principally for their hip hop and instrumental music, made with a mix of live instrumentation and sampling. Their name is "a skydiving phrase alluding to beauty and death")

http://rapidshare.com/files/263491317/Blue_Sky_Black_Death_And_Hell_Razah-Razahs_Ladder-2007-C4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/263498114/Blue_Sky_Black_Death-A_Heap_Of_Broken_Images-2006-_2_CD_.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/263501333/Blue_Sky_Black_Death-Slow_Burning_Lights-2008-MTD.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/265061907/Blue_Sky_Black_Death_Presents_The_Holocaust-2006.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/265065947/Blue_Sky_Black_Death-Dirtnap__Mixtape_-2007.rar

Props for the bsbd links.

been trying to find disk two of a heap of broken images for some time now.

hahaa didnt you say you wore that shirt specifically to bait dudes into fighting you?

I don't know? Maybe? Haha

I like alot of Johnny Cupcakes shit. I don't like loudmouth faggots that get choked at bars and do nothing about it haha. Hopefully he'll be there again tonight so I can ruthlessly mock him in front of everyone