Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
runningfree

international flight back to the usa..

anyone know if its legal to bring aerosol paint on a flight in checked in luggage back into the usa? ive checked all over and i cant find anything on it.

thanks.

I don't think you can bring it on planes. And even if you do get it on, there is always the possibility that it will get paint all over inside the bag do to the changes in pressure you encounter in a flight. If you really wanna know the policy, you might wanna call the airline

ive checked all over and i cant find anything on it.

^^Did you try calling your airline first?

I know that if the luggage hold isn't pressurized,

the seal on the cans should break.

I have taken paint back, and know others who have, but don't think you are allowed. Especially with all the rule changes in items you can bring with you. (I last did pre 2001) It is even a real bitch to ship via post office/ups.

yeah it did.

and it's probably been acknowledged but you definitely can't bring flammable and combustible containers of paint on planes. you can't even bring bottled water let alone a little paint can 'bomb'

Watson is 100% right. The airlines looks at spray paint cans as a posible explosive. You are not able to bring them on with you as a carry on item.

Put them in your luggage. Im 99.9% sure the aircraft you will be in the cross an ocean will have a pressurized cargo hold.

DCFC0020.jpg.1895681284309c5a6f4aab176dca2fbd.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now