teeth

watson

"BITCH GOTTA HAVE TEETH"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InCU2ecKuGU

Swrdfshmtlf what are you a middle aged father of two, holding resent for your father who always said...

"IF IT DOESN'T BURN, IT'S NOT WORKIN"

so you say the same thing to your kids in some form of revenge?

Hydrogen Peroxide and Arm&Hammer? Really? I mean really? hahahahahahah

teeth.gif

"Bitch gotta have teef"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm missing my right lateral insicor, the tooth right beside the two front ones.

Half of my right front tooth is fake, the color matches though.

The filling in my left front tooth is not matched to my real tooth.

I also need a root canal but have been putting it off.

Does that count as tooth/teeth problems?

All damage is from one incident.

ive always wanted to get braces because my bottom front teeth arent aligned right.

I know there are other methods to straighten teeth so i wont look like a nerd, but they are expensive.

Im shooting for next year to get em. Anybody had them already? How much did you pay and how were they?

I had them at one point. They were about 3k, though I can't really remember could be less. Anyways you will have some pain once you put em on for the first time for about a week. Then you will get used to them, Then the pain will return when they tighten them again. You will need to be more careful with the stuff you eat due to the possibility of a bracket coming off. Cleanup is a must after each meal. Brushing will take you 10xs longer than usual, mostly due to flossing. You need to get checked up every 6 weeks. 2 years will go by fast and by the time you know it you will have them off and rocking retainers, if you don't wear them your teeth will shift again.

• Like 1

i had braces also. i also had to wear the little rubber bands to correct an over bite, it was so fucking annoying trying to eat with them. i remember the first week i had them, i was in so much pain it was insane. since i had the braces you can tell on my upper k9 teeth there is like marks where they were, not discoloration but enamel or something. my dentist said there isn't much to do with it unless i get whitening which is money and retainers were something i laughed at when i first got them. i never wore them and now my teeth shifted a little on the bottom, not bad but it still sucks

I got good teeth I suppose. Top row straight, bottom row has a tooth out of line in the front (just like my dad). I got about three visible chips which I received from doing stupid shit.

Had one filling due to a cavity - got the shot in the gum and a topical numbing agent. Was pretty rad not feeling half of my face for a good hour.

Had my wisdoms extracted maybe seven years ago - great experience. They were still under the gum, but were clearly beginning to compact. They had to be extracted via cutting into the gums, breaking the teeth apart, then suturing the incisions. For this, I was first gassed (which was awesome), then given the general anesthesia which was a pretty cool experience ("count to five...") for when they began the operation or whatever.

Pretty surreal, didn't feel high afterward but just really disoriented. Nothing like being in a chair, then waking up in a completely different room with a mouth chock full of gauze after what seemed to be five minutes and being dragged out into the car. I don't even think I could put my own seat belt on.

Had no problems with dry socket, but I grew some balls several days later and ate sushi with coworkers. That was a bitch, but the sushi was worth it.

Pretty surreal, didn't feel high afterward but just really disoriented. Nothing like being in a chair, then waking up in a completely different room with a mouth chock full of gauze after what seemed to be five minutes and being dragged out into the car. I don't even think I could put my own seat belt on.

This is exactly my experience, word for word. All I remember is being on the chair gassing me out and injecting the morphine on my right arm and passing out, waking up in a completely different room disoriented with gauze stuffed in my mouth (nh).

In my experience there was no discoloration under the brackets, they mentioned this would happen if I didn't brush right. I only wore retainers during night, the first week though if you don't wear them you will see some shifting.

I got teef problems...I hate the dentist.

I've been avoiding going to the dentist more or less for 15 years.

I need a TON of work done. In the good ole' USA, dental/medical work

is insanly expensive. I'm starting to get the work done little by little...

Thinking of going to Mexico to get some of it done - seriously..