I Went To a Psychic Today...

Secret

I had my face, my palms, and my tarot cards read and she said....

Life...

-According to the psychic, I have a very beautiful face. My eyes are warm and I like to help people, but there is sadness.

-There's been a dark cloud above me for the past 3 years (true) which leads to depression.

-Says I'm full of smiles but deep inside I'm lonely, and there might of been some neglection as a child. (Very true... while my parents made bank, I was raised by my nanny).

-I was meant to live a life full of happiness and love, but the depression causes a blockage and leads to me a life of trouble (true).

-I come from a family that are rich in the heart, and work hard, but don't have much to show for it (also true).

-I use my money foolishly, and I have a tough time saving it. (Very true!)

-I'll live up to 80+!

-I don't have many female friends (true). She says females envy me and wish me bad luck.:(

Love...

-She said I don't have sex as much as I'd like to, haha. :mexican:

-I have big communication problems with men (very true).

-She says I deny my true feelings (true).

-She says an older guy I loved caused a big "blockage" in my mind. The "blockage" doesn't let me believe in myself. She says I need to believe I'm "beautiful" and be happy with myself before trying to make anybody else happy.

-This guy is a "turtle in his shell" that cares about me. I'm suppose to talk him??

-I'll be taking a trip to the east coast before August next year.

-I won't be married until my late twenties.

I'm pretty satisfied with my reading. She even gave me a bracelet.

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

probably like 85-90% of secret's reading could be true for me to (i mean all the love stuff switch men for women)--but i'm sure our lives are completey different and they only seem correct because of associations we make in our own minds. they're just pretty vague statements that anyone can apply to their lives in some way.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Secret

-I'll be taking a trip to the east coast before August next year.

So uh... whencha coming over to visit? ;) I can't make it to Freestyle Session this year.

Beer,

El Mamerro

My mom went to like a psychic.. and i've been to 2. They all said the same thing about me, or maybe they just all say the same shit, always.

Psychic #1-

My mom went to this one like 5-6 years ago.. when I was ..I think 13.

As far as love, i'm getting married to a guy who will "travel for me"..which at the time, i had no idea what it meant. Now that i'm in college, I travel alot from state to state, and back home to Hawaii.. so i'm thinking this is what she meant, if whatever she said was true. This guy is "loaded"... whatever that means. I hope it means he can buy my kids a big house. Oh, and kids, i'm having twins.. a boy and a girl.. which is bullshit because I wanted 4 kids, not just 2. And she told my mom i'm not gunna wait till i'm done with college before I get married, and have kids... which is funny, because this passed November, I almost got eloped.

Psychic #2-

I went to her when I was 16. They only thing she was fasinated about was the fact that i'm having twins. (I told this bitch nothing about my moms earlier reading, 3 years ago.)

Psychic #3-

I saw him when I was 17. He told me i'm going off to college.. he didn't tell me that i'd be completing it or whatever, but he just said i'm going off to college. At that time, I was kinda skeptical about leaving Hawaii to go to L.A. for college. I didn't even know if i was gunna get accepted.

And this guy said i'm going to SEE a car accident within the month. I've only seen one accident in my life, so it was like... yeah whatever. Accidents happen everday. Then the week after, I was at school, and actually saw a 4 car accident, and one of the peoples was my dad.

Psychics suck. I called Miss Cleo once to hear if her accent is legit.. but it was a recording... and I guess they have my number stored and shit.. now Miss Cleo calls my cell every other day. :(

Archived