NAME TEH DOG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot, we're looking around right now for estimates somewhere in the ballpark of a g or two. If we want to amputate we can prob take it to some corporate vet called? companions? or some other and get the surgery done for around three or four hundered. It sucks cause its the weekend so me and the homie are pretty much bed ridden for the next couple days til vets open on monday.

you cant pull some rambo shit then throw it in a sling for a while?

he's not havin it, wont move when we have him in the sling, he walks around alright with three legs (fourth just dangles) but i suspect he has to take a mad dump and he cant squat to do it - hence his rancid gas

i was expecting more tri-pod and cocaine related names

wrap that fucker up with some ace bandage and a stick or something and try and score some antibiotics from someone you know and give him small doses of it until it heals

Gerry rig some shit with duct tape and popsicle sticks? lol i like your thinking. I actually suggested that earlier when i first heard about it, or why cant they make a cast??? The fact that its a dog makes me know nothing about what to do - its a break in his femur though so it would be an akward place to put a splint. i dont think the splint would work though because he's a dog and moves different that a person would plus cant really be told to stay off of the leg.

Rupert

real winner

rua lu lu lu lu lu bobby pitibal

So what;s the dog's name King Shit?

the misses likes rupert a lot and i did too, but i've been slipping up and calling him q-bert lately. I talk in that stupid dog voice so its usually rupie and cubee etc.

i'm sure this will go on for the next couple days as i'm neurotic

update for anyone that cares; we found someone to do the surgery for dirt cheap so he's gunna be able to keep the leg, unless somethign goes wrong at which point i wont feel bad at all for him only having three legs.

thanks for the suggestions