I'm off to Mexico tomrow

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not going to hit you with a "there is a mexico thread" because it was another member's own thread and this is yours.

Bring back lots of pics of food, graff, etc.

And one more favor, buy this bottle.........

corralejo-anejo%20750ml.jpg

Ive never seen it or taste it, but ive had the blue one and still have like 4 bottles that i brought from mexico. Props for pics of that bottle n drinking it.

Im not going to hit you with a "there is a mexico thread" because it was another member's own thread and this is yours.

Bring back lots of pics of food, graff, etc.

And one more favor, buy this bottle.........

corralejo-anejo%20750ml.jpg

Ive never seen it or taste it, but ive had the blue one and still have like 4 bottles that i brought from mexico. Props for pics of that bottle n drinking it.

way ahead of you bro! i bought that bottle last time i went, almost 4 years ago. along with a mandarin infused tequila, a "limited edition" sauza tequila (not that great) gran centenario, and the blue coralejo bottle

9857458.jpg

• Like 1

That tequila is the shit!

2173884860_6b43a78724.jpg?v=0

drink some of these!!!

post flicks and try not to get caught in any narco drug wars

i havent had that beer in a while, i forgot what it taste like. narco wars usually tend to stay out of touristic areas, altho some battles have broken out in touristic areas like acapulco, its pretty rare. those areas are more highly "protected" by law enforcement/military, just to protect their main income, which is the tourist. but i got family out there, so i'll be good.

• Like 1

dopeness!

Some advice.

Dont go all crazy with the food when you get there. Eating heavy might cause your stomach to have harsh pains.

I had that happen to me when ever i eat pork. One time i was eating this dope ass enchiladas and didnt realize it had pork. The next day my stomach was hurting and couldnt eat nothing solid.

I also say this because of that swine flu outbreak, you might want to avoid it. When you come back, i think they will test you.

If you fail, ur stuck nigga lol. call in and say "cant go back to work, came out positive" :lol:

dopeness!

Some advice.

Dont go all crazy with the food when you get there. Eating heavy might cause your stomach to have harsh pains.

I had that happen to me when ever i eat pork. One time i was eating this dope ass enchiladas and didnt realize it had pork. The next day my stomach was hurting and couldnt eat nothing solid.

I also say this because of that swine flu outbreak, you might want to avoid it. When you come back, i think they will test you.

If you fail, ur stuck nigga lol. call in and say "cant go back to work, came out positive" :lol:

haha, i know 1st hand about the food consquences. i experienced it 1st hand when i was about 12 years old in mexico city. i ate a pork taco, and ended up gettin sick. i flew back to the u.s. right away, and went to the doctor. they said the food i ate was contaminated. the cook prob didnt wash his hands after he used the restroom, so i had a virus that was eating away at my kidneys, they put me on shit load of meds. and liquids. scary shit, they said if i would have waited another day i could've had kidney failure and died. so yea, i know about the food 1st hand. i know what to avoid! haha. im thinkin bout callin in sick with the swine flu at work but my job dont pay sick days

have fun man, 2 1/2 years without a vacation, you deserve it. you riding down in the caddy? :D

i went to mexico a few times but it always been for business. never had time to go out and enjoy myself. just quick get in mexico, and be out the next day. nah, cant take the caddi, its would kill me on gas. i get 160 miles per tank. my tank holds 18 gals. plus if you take anything too flashy into mexico, you'll get harrased non-stop by the police, and military.