the i need a new wallet thread

watson

so for the first time in my life i lost my wallet yesterday.

shit is weak, but i'm looking for a new one.

the one i had was awesome even though it was some stupid american eagle one

it was a bi-fold credit card holder and now i'm looking for another credit card holder wallet

i really don't give a shit if something is fake vs real, paying $150 for a piece of leather is beyond me

but i've been looking and found this for $45. i think it's pretty dope

2007619152019746.jpg

next i've been looking at higher end shit, like prada and burberry

2m6oi94.jpg

this fucker is like $150 and i've been trying find a fake for cheaper

wallets.jpg

last is the one of the left. it's pretty much everything i need. i can't find it though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno what Burberry's reputation is like in the US. but in the U.K it is assiciated with scum bags

you couldn't pay me to own anything from that company, personally I would just get a decent leather wallet doesn't need to be some fashion brand, if anything I would get a Diesel wallet they have some nice ones, don't see the need to pay out huge sums of money for something that sits in my back pocket for its entire life span

do you like thin wallets?

http://www.instructables.com/id/Awesome-wallet-made-out-of-playing-cards/?ALLSTEPS

i rock the shit out of that wallet^

its super thin, you dont even notice it in your pocket. you get crazy amount of compliments from cute female cashiers.

all you need is 6 cards, clear packing tape and an exacto blade. (more cards if you want sleeves for credit cards). to make credit card sleeves just trace that white border on cards with the exacto blade, pop out the center wrap it in a piece of clear tape and tape it on the wallet.

EDIT: nevermind. thats a billfold up thur^ but if you have half a brain in your head you could use that method to make a card holder.

oh and this is free if you have sticky fingers.

it functions just fine? im sorry that you people have a problem understanding how things work.

and i spent about 100 on it plus shipping fees.

It looks hideous, no money clip, no credit card slots...

ORAGAMI...

Just because something is leather and imported doesnt make it cool.

It looks hideous, no money clip, no credit card slots...

ORAGAMI...

Just because something is leather and imported doesnt make it cool.

it is actually called the origami wallet.

and it has nothing to do with it being "imported" . close to everything in america is imported.

it does have something to do with it being leather though, because i like when my wallets are leather.. i actually dont wear any leather aside from boots anyway.

the small pocket works just fine for cc's. perfect fit. and what do you mean no money clip? most wallets dont have money clips... you usually use a clip sans wallet.

Meh I actually dont care that much. I am mostly in a bad mood because girlie is being a bitch. I just take that out on the internet.

Anyway I have a folding wallet with a money clip. LIke it has credit card slots. And the clip is in the very middle, folding bills in half. its dope.

• 1 month later...