Rob Dyrdek DEpreciation thread

TRILLionare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trill woulda been better served making a Ryan Sheckler de-preciation thread.

Now that's something that I think we all can get behind.

co-fucking-signed, hated that kid when he first came out, still hate on him today.

dyrdek on the other hand, 1. still skates and is better than a lot of folks and 2. gets paid(alot) to do whatever he wants in a giant warehouse. and 3. he's cooler than bam margera.:D

at one of the last slam city jam's here in vancouver like however long ago when ryan sheckler was like 12. i ended up on the floor sitting behind his and paul rodriguez's moms. at the time i didnt even know who they were, few years removed from skateboarding and keeping up with these kids who just owned shit.

shecklers mom chatted it up with us a bit mad flirty. she was fat back then and was wearing jeans with a thong showing and no joke, everytime she stood up she made damn sure we seen it.

Rodriguez's mom was all biz, pretty woman too. i was lookin over her shoulder as she was writing in an agenda and i could see the guys month all layed out, shit was NUTTY.

all kinds a crazy shit.

i still cant believe how good kids 12-15 year old kids are now. it boggles my brain.