CAMPINGS?

absolute.despair

I know some of you got the camping in you, where im at the camping season has almost expired for the year. I thought id share some of the outdoors of the pacific northwest. Im gonna take a bunch more here soon to post if anybody are interested.... even if not im still gonna post them. :D

These pics are from about a month ago, i only got a few that trip but Im going again twice in the next ten days.

some of the tents at our site

camping001.jpg

my personal set up

camping015.jpg

river and drunkin bridge graffitis

camping002.jpg

big trees

camping012.jpg

camping013.jpg

camping009.jpg

pictures at the same time

camping010.jpg

camp fires

camping008.jpg

and hot dogs

camping011.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck yeah, camping kicks ass.

where in winter now but i wonna go campin for my birthday in early spring. i was planning of getting the hell outta this place before then and vowed not to spend my 20th in this city. so thats my "technically" sticking to my goals type thing.

but still camping kicks ass

Dope thread, where were you camping at A.D? I just got back from camping for a week in Yellowstone, talk about a life affirming experience..Shit was unreal (pics soon). You in Oregon? Ever camp Ecola State Park? That might be my favorite place in the world, never camped it though. Kicked it on Mt. Ranier all day yesterday, NW!

camping010.jpg

smash.

im glad to see theres still some real m en out there who can stick it out in the woods unlike all you urban dwellers. but whats worse then city folks is people who "camp" in their RV in a big field with water sewage and electrical hookups...

Dope thread, where were you camping at A.D? I just got back from camping for a week in Yellowstone, talk about a life affirming experience..Shit was unreal (pics soon). You in Oregon? Ever camp Ecola State Park? That might be my favorite place in the world, never camped it though. Kicked it on Mt. Ranier all day yesterday, NW!

ya im in oregon, never been to ecola st. park ill look it up. yellowstone seems like it would be awesome to camp.

i was near ripplebrook at a place called two rivers, in the pic with the river a couple hundred feet beyond the bridge is where the upper clackamas splits into the collawash river

ripplebrook1.jpg

swomewhere to the east

ripplebrook2.jpg

couldnt find the rivers, google didnt really have good images of that area

Archived