I got fucking shingles and can't enjoy the weather or the weekend

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck ... that sucks !!!!

I have had that shit pop up on me 3 times ... its been a few years since, but I know that feeling.

Last time I had them flare up I got them off my back and spread them to my hands. Dumb Ass. Had to wear ace bandages on my wrists for 2 weeks to settle them down.

Its like fire and it travels on nerve endings so its super sensitive and easily spread.

2yxk8as.jpg

hingles Symptoms

Depending on the nerves involved, shingles can affect many parts of the body.

* The first symptom of shingles is often extreme sensitivity or pain in a broad band on one side of the body. The sensation can be itching, tingling, burning, constant aching, or a deep, shooting, or "lightning bolt" pain. If these symptoms appear on the face, especially near the eyes, seek medical help immediately. Other nonspecific symptoms that can occur at the same time are fever, chills, headache, and itching.

* Typically, one to three days after the pain starts, a rash with raised, red bumps and blisters erupts on the skin in the same distribution as the pain. They become pus-filled, then form scabs by 10-12 days.

* The rash disappears as the scabs fall off in the next two to three weeks, and scarring may result.

* Some patients develop postherpetic neuralgia, in which the localized pain remains even after the rash is gone.

I had it on the right side of my face by my eye, any closer i coulda went blind. I'm good I got it under controll before anything really shitty happened.No crazy out break or anything. The fever I had was nuts.

Citys mad cause I finger blasted his hoe and now shes walking funnier then normal.

tuff nutz yo...

for years I thought 'shingles' was synonymous with the 'shits'...

I was kinda too young to see Airplane when it first came out so I was confused when I later saw it on TV and the line "it gives me the shits" was replaced with "it gives me the shingles" so for YEARS, like 15, after that I thought the shingles was 'the shits'...

fucking censors, distorting meaning and stuff... dicks.